• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - "My S'pore boyfriends were not driven, boring, dependent, childish, content with low pay" said Ms Ang

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all about compatibility. Some like the go-getter, type A personality (both genders). Others prefer the more laid back, casual, bohemian ones.

Find who/what you love and stop whining. Especially to the Braddell propagandists. :cool:

It just individual choices.
There is no written right or wrong.
But eventually people may judge her.
Does she cares ?
No.
As long her capable bf gives her happiness through traveling and other ways.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
German have the biggest sausages in europe. Normally its taken with curry sauce. But sweet and sour is ok.

No need worry about size just take extra vaccine.

pfizer.jpg

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remembered many years ago, a French colleague told me Singaporean girls are easy and challenged me to a bet. He said he can hook up and bed a Singaporean girl within a week without buying her anything. We were around Boat Quay area and he said wait, true enough, he walked in and in 15 mins, walked out with a better than average looking Singaporean girl, quite cute and pretty actually. A pity.

I lost US$100 bet. He bed the girl in 3 days and the girl paid for his meals and taxi. He ended up staying at her place before dumping her 6 months later. The story he told her was he was going to bring her back to France to live with him but while in Singaporean, he doesn't have a lot of cash/ asset.
this one is Ang Mor Dua Kang (AMDK). good at lying and boasting to get free fucks.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its true ! Why date local Men, those bitches cant go to their HDB, fuck & scream loudly as they want, because Parent next door.
They cant walk around naked after fuck & throw ice cream on each other ... because Men stay with family in HDB

Expats are the best ... stay alone in Condo, enjoy all the so-call freedom ... but once these Expat contract up, they will also say
"Hi Dear, it was fun 2 years fucking, do call when you dropby Europe, You're so fucking beautiful & awesome to me, Ciao!"

Reactions: jw5

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its true ! Why date local Men, those bitches cant go to their HDB, fuck & scream loudly as they want, because parent next door.
They cant walk around naked after fuck & throw ice cream on each other ... because Men stay with family in HDB

Expats are the best ... stay alone in Condo, enjoy all the so-call freedom ... but once these Expat contract up, they will also say
"Hi Dear, it was fun 2 years fucking, do call when you dropby Europe, You're so beautiful"

For the local men, they can hunt for the expat ladies who live in condos too. Can make full use of the condo amenities e.g. gym, swimming pool, tennis courts, BBQ pits.

Don't forget to accompany them for grocery shopping once in a while. Women seem to think grocery shopping together = 'committed relationship'. For whatever reason. :o-o:

Even better if she bought the condo unit, not just renting a room. :cool:

The trick is knowing the timings well to avoid roommates or the landlord intruding on some sexy time. :wink:

Lastly, ignore these misandrist toxic cunts who rant about how bad Sinkie males are. I genuinely believe the Shitty Times produces these clickbait content and put it behind their shitty paywall, because let's be honest, they are in bad financial shape and fairly desperate. And real journalism is not their thing. :biggrin:

Reactions: jw5

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered many years ago, a French colleague told me Singaporean girls are easy and challenged me to a bet. He said he can hook up and bed a Singaporean girl within a week without buying her anything. We were around Boat Quay area and he said wait, true enough, he walked in and in 15 mins, walked out with a better than average looking Singaporean girl, quite cute and pretty actually. A pity.

I lost US$100 bet. He bed the girl in 3 days and the girl paid for his meals and taxi. He ended up staying at her place before dumping her 6 months later. The story he told her was he was going to bring her back to France to live with him but while in Singaporean, he doesn't have a lot of cash/ asset.
Wow! I must try this. Promise her i will bring her to batam!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the local men, they can hunt for the expat ladies who live in condos too. Can make full use of the condo amenities e.g. gym, swimming pool, tennis courts, BBQ pits.

Don't forget to accompany them for grocery shopping once in a while. Women seem to think grocery shopping together = 'committed relationship'. For whatever reason. :o-o:

Even better if she bought the condo unit, not just renting a room. :cool:

The trick is knowing the timings well to avoid roommates or the landlord intruding on some sexy time. :wink:

Lastly, ignore these misandrist toxic cunts who rant about how bad Sinkie males are. I genuinely believe the Shitty Times produces these clickbait content and put it behind their shitty paywall, because let's be honest, they are in bad financial shape and fairly desperate. And real journalism is not their thing. :biggrin:
Its not a committed thing. Its sharing of household chores.