• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - "My S'pore boyfriends were not driven, boring, dependent, childish, content with low pay" said Ms Ang

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"My S'pore boyfriends were not driven, boring, dependent, childish, content with low pay" said Ms Ang

Her ex had called her materialistic after she told him that being content with a future salary of Sg$3,000 a month was not good enough for her.

After she broke up with her Singaporean boyfriend two years ago, Miss Ang had enough of local men.

“So I decided I wanted someone different,” Miss Ang said.

The 21-year-old set her sights on Caucasian men, and 10 months after she broke up, she got her wish.

She met her current German boyfriend, 25, at the smoking area outside a Clarke Quay pub. He approached her and started a conversation.

“Normally, Singaporean men would not be so bold,” she said.

When Miss Ang met The New Paper on Sunday, she was wearing a tight white tank top and black jeans. She carried a Longchamp bag and though Singaporean, spoke with a Western accent.

We asked her point-blank when we met her on Friday: Are you a Sarong Party Girl (SPG)?

SPG is a term used to describe local girls who hunt for Caucasian partners.

Posts in online forums have described SPGs using terms such as “slutty”and “bimbos”.

Said Miss Ang: “Actually, I think the term SPG is very rude. The idea of an SPG is that of an Asian girl who likes white men for their money. But not all Caucasian men are as rich as you hope they are.”

When asked whether there are any differences between dating an expat and a local Singaporean, Miss Ang said: “Yes. A very vast difference.”

She adds: “I have dated three local men before, and they were all very childish and dependent. In fact, they are still living with their parents.

“Local men are also less ambitious compared to expats.”

Miss Ang added that there is a difference in their mindset.

“Locals think that girls who dress up and go to parties a lot have loose morals. When Caucasians see girls like this, they think, ‘Wow, she is really outgoing’.”

Miss Ang also said that being with her Caucasian boyfriend has changed her for the better. For example, she has learnt to dress up more for events. She also had more chances to travel.

She added: “I love travelling a lot. Previously, I only had the chance to travel to places like Malaysia and Thailand. But now, my boyfriend and I take trips to Europe.”

She said her parents have tried to persuade her to settle down with a local man before.

Miss Ang, who declined to let us speak to them, explained: “My parents prefer a Chinese boy because of the language barrier. I don’t mind local men, but so far, not a single one can meet my expectations.”

In our search for other women who preferred Caucasian men, we headed to Clarke Quay, which was listed on an expat online forum as a place for foreigners and expats to meet local girls.

When we arrived there, the action was in full swing.

Among the 10 women we saw targeting expats there, only two were willing to speak to us.

One of them was Miss Tasha K, a Singaporean.

The 24-year-old executive assistant said: “I can always strike a conversation with them.

“There are some cultural barriers to overcome, as locals have a lot more rules and are more conservative. But it’s also good as it means that we talk more, and there is honest communication between us.”

Miss Tasha stopped dating local guys when she was 20.

She maintained: “With local guys, it’s always the same old thing. You go on date after date, and you get married."

“It gets very boring. At this age, you want to go out and explore, and I find that I can do that with expats.”

https://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/newspapers/digitised/issue/newpaper20120909-1

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's all about compatibility. Some like the go-getter, type A personality (both genders). Others prefer the more laid back, casual, bohemian ones.

Find who/what you love and stop whining. Especially to the Braddell propagandists. :cool:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"My S'pore boyfriends were not driven, boring, dependent, childish, content with low pay" said Ms Ang

Her ex had called her materialistic after she told him that being content with a future salary of Sg$3,000 a month was not good enough for her.

After she broke up with her Singaporean boyfriend two years ago, Miss Ang had enough of local men.

The 21-year-old set her sights on Caucasian men, and 10 months after she broke up, she got her wish.

She met her current German boyfriend, 25, at the smoking area outside a Clarke Quay pub. He approached her and started a conversation.

“Normally, Singaporean men would not be so bold,” she said.

When Miss Ang met The New Paper on Sunday, she was wearing a tight white tank top and black jeans. She carried a Longchamp bag and though Singaporean, spoke with a Western accent.

We asked her point-blank when we met her on Friday: Are you a Sarong Party Girl (SPG)?

SPG is a term used to describe local girls who hunt for Caucasian partners.

Posts in online forums have described SPGs using terms such as “slutty”and “bimbos”.

Said Miss Ang: “Actually, I think the term SPG is very rude. The idea of an SPG is that of an Asian girl who likes white men for their money. But not all Caucasian men are as rich as you hope they are.”

When asked whether there are any differences between dating an expat and a local Singaporean, Miss Ang said: “Yes. A very vast difference.”

She adds: “I have dated three local men before, and they were all very childish and dependent. In fact, they are still living with their parents.

“Local men are also less ambitious compared to expats.”

Miss Ang added that there is a difference in their mindset.

“Locals think that girls who dress up and go to parties a lot have loose morals. When Caucasians see girls like this, they think, ‘Wow, she is really outgoing’.”

Miss Ang also said that being with her Caucasian boyfriend has changed her for the better. For example, she has learnt to dress up more for events. She also had more chances to travel.

She added: “I love travelling a lot. Previously, I only had the chance to travel to places like Malaysia and Thailand. But now, my boyfriend and I take trips to Europe.”

She said her parents have tried to persuade her to settle down with a local man before.

Miss Ang, who declined to let us speak to them, explained: “My parents prefer a Chinese boy because of the language barrier. I don’t mind local men, but so far, not a single one can meet my expectations.”

In our search for other women who preferred Caucasian men, we headed to Clarke Quay, which was listed on an expat online forum as a place for foreigners and expats to meet local girls.

When we arrived there, the action was in full swing.

Among the 10 women we saw targeting expats there, only two were willing to speak to us.

One of them was Miss Tasha K, a Singaporean.

The 24-year-old executive assistant said: “I can always strike a conversation with them.

“There are some cultural barriers to overcome, as locals have a lot more rules and are more conservative. But it’s also good as it means that we talk more, and there is honest communication between us.”

Miss Tasha stopped dating local guys when she was 20.

She maintained: “With local guys, it’s always the same old thing. You go on date after date, and you get married."

“It gets very boring. At this age, you want to go out and explore, and I find that I can do that with expats.”

https://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/newspapers/digitised/issue/newpaper20120909-1

Oh sure! He explores her pussy and she does likewise by giving head. Explore till explode with orgasm. lol

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Said Miss Ang: “Actually, I think the term SPG is very rude. The idea of an SPG is that of an Asian girl who likes white men for their money. But not all Caucasian men are as rich as you hope they are
KNN this ang jibye obviouslee has a wrong impression that people think idea of spg are girls who like white men for their money KNN white men are known to be stingy compared to Asian man KNN only lj longer and wider and of course overall image is superior due to size and features KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this ang jibye obviouslee has a wrong impression that people think idea of spg are girls who like white men for their money KNN white men are known to be stingy compared to Asian man KNN only lj longer and wider KNN
Once bitten, forever smitten. The girl will willingly finance ang moh just to get more of him.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once bitten, forever smitten. The girl will willingly finance ang moh just to get more of him.
Most likelee KNN after eating german sausage my uncle think she would probably forgot about the ex bf earning 3k while financing her now the formula becomes 6k inclusive of her share after she finance amdk :o-o: KNN

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aren't you very dependent on men, are you? You need a man to travel with so you can travel?? You can't travel by yourself or with your own friends?
Any boomers can enlightened me on this based on your vast experiences with women when you are young?
Edit: Or does she mean travel free of charge with the bf paying everything. This thought just comes in. Experienced Boomers, is it correct?

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
ms ang was just putting up excuses for herself being the sluttiness SPG characteristics inbuilt in her pussy!
they have all their excuses and justifications coz they are still young!
and they will make up further excuses and justifications when they reach their late 30s and still nowhere near there - a healthy happy family with minimal expectations
by late 40s, they will sum-up their excuses and justifications that they are independent and happy to leave with 4 walls and bla bla bla !!!
whatta bs!

like these foreigners, xmm like ms ang in big cities are just common target boards during my overseas assignments like sh, bj, ld, bkk, ny etc. besides little clarkequay . . .
the major difference is we (maybe its only me) wanna f around but we set aside $ knowingly that livelihood back in sinkieland is bloody costly
whereas, many caucasian frens do not look into that at all - even if they found their partner(s) . . . .

i have also seen lots of these ms ang type, ie. lost all their golden times, savings etc. after their "adventures with amdk" to find that they have NOTHING left, not even 4-walls in the end! and their so-called childish ex-local bf happily married kid(s) . . . . some 10-20 years later

of coz, ms ang will still standby their excuses and justifications . . . . and finally blame their fates etc. towards the end

Last edited:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered many years ago, a French colleague told me Singaporean girls are easy and challenged me to a bet. He said he can hook up and bed a Singaporean girl within a week without buying her anything. We were around Boat Quay area and he said wait, true enough, he walked in and in 15 mins, walked out with a better than average looking Singaporean girl, quite cute and pretty actually. A pity.

I lost US$100 bet. He bed the girl in 3 days and the girl paid for his meals and taxi. He ended up staying at her place before dumping her 6 months later. The story he told her was he was going to bring her back to France to live with him but while in Singaporean, he doesn't have a lot of cash/ asset.

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
UltimaOnline is betrayedlove at hwz forums?

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...g-dependent-childish-said-ms-ang-6473847.html

Dig up old article for fuck?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It’s true that consuming too much lup cheong is no good for health. Best to have weinsausage w beer.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to agree with her on how boring and unadventurous Sinkie young blokes are. Most can't even hold a decent conversation. NS has fucked them up completely. But some of the matured men in their mid-30s and 40s who are well established in their career or business are different. I have no problem approaching a chiobu in a pub and have an interesting conversation with her or even bed her later if not on the same night. I had even belittled and insulted one chiobu's AMDK friend in his face when he tried to brag in front of me. So, yes, Sinkie young blokes are no match for expat AMDKs. But not true when it comes to middle-aged Chinkie guys like us. But for those middle-aged uncles who still talk and behave like inmatured young punks, then they deserve being a loser for the rest of their pathetic and miserable life.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Ang bitch is a slut and a whore. Her ex bf should be thankful for the breakup. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UltimaOnline is betrayedlove at hwz forums?

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...g-dependent-childish-said-ms-ang-6473847.html

Dig up old article for fuck?

Many 'refugees' from Fuckwarezone infesting this forum. Happy hunting. :cool:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered many years ago, a French colleague told me Singaporean girls are easy and challenged me to a bet. He said he can hook up and bed a Singaporean girl within a week without buying her anything. We were around Boat Quay area and he said wait, true enough, he walked in and in 15 mins, walked out with a better than average looking Singaporean girl, quite cute and pretty actually. A pity.

I lost US$100 bet. He bed the girl in 3 days and the girl paid for his meals and taxi. He ended up staying at her place before dumping her 6 months later. The story he told her was he was going to bring her back to France to live with him but while in Singaporean, he doesn't have a lot of cash/ asset.

yes, boomer. What about now? Are Sg girls that easy now?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahah. Ms Ang will find out soon if she is suited or compatible with type A Character Ang mo.

The Ang Mo will pump and dump her like a filthy rag after a while. Don't believe and she can try to ask Sharon Au, Bei Wei XIU and other Caldecott whores. What happen thereafter?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
My chiobu AWARE darlings kirsten han and jolene Tan are right again.... AMDK is the bestest!

1CD62B55-686B-4BDA-BF0E-8288D8D5CB86.jpeg
146958F4-DC17-41E5-9602-6E06C1D657A8.jpeg
DC194763-EBC2-4161-9DD9-91679D38A17A.jpeg
5F629F29-6EB5-4B03-A531-203FBAFBC86B.jpeg
DDE29048-57CE-42EF-A739-CC083229ADF3.gif