• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - MinDef confirms unmasked man who spewed vulgarities at Ivan Ho is an SAF commander and will be disciplinarily dealt with

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come this commander not in army attire ?

As an operation unit, everyone should be dressed similarly.
another LPPL policy. I believe this is to avoid having keyboard warriors taking photos and/or commenting on NSFs not dressed properly/ smelly/ never kiwi boots etc. you look at that farker's hair and dressing and would never expect him to be a tekong instructor

NSFs end up have no respect for the uniform

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Ralders I got many stories to tell from time as SAF MO.

I can tell you the BMTC people very scared of parent complaint letters one. It impacts on their KPI especially for ISO.

Was told often to give in to the minority so that the majority can still train and we can continue with training etc.

It got interesting one time when we had one whole section submit same complaint letters cut and paste just let parents sign. So how? Minority slowly become majority.

SAF is a joke lah. Seriously.

Senor Doctor/Captain

Of course it is a joke
Every year 1st Commando Battalion wins
Best Combat Unit

Choon boh?

Knn Chao Turtle
A knn joke to me

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senor Doctor/Captain

Of course it is a joke
Every year 1st Commando Battalion wins
Best Combat Unit

Choon boh?

Knn Chao Turtle
A knn joke to me
Indeed. Cdo is already self selected as they get the fittest and least retarded.

The award is meaningless. NS folks don't give a flying fuck.

Might as well make 1 CDO Emeritus Senior Mentor Best Motherfucking Combat Unit for Life. Stop boring us.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How did the survey conducted that Sinkies out rank so many countries with highest IQ? KELONG!

This behavior has nothing to do with IQ it has everything to do with social cohesion. The default state of mind for a sinkie is to hate other sinkies unless a reason is found not to.

Take this mask issue for example the vast majority just do it so as not to get fined rather than because they actually believe it does a scrap of good. So if someone is witnessed not wearing a mask there are just two possible reactions.

1. Mind your own business.

2. Sabo him/her.

I would choose 1. In fact I would go a step further and commend the person for not being cowed by rules and regulations.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This behavior has nothing to do with IQ it has everything to do with social cohesion. The default state of mind for a sinkie is to hate other sinkies unless a reason is found not to.

Take this mask issue for example the vast majority just do it so as not to get fined rather than because they actually believe it does a scrap of good. So if someone is witnessed not wearing a mask there are just two possible reactions.

1. Mind your own business.

2. Sabo him/her.

I would choose 1. In fact I would go a step further and commend the person for not being cowed by rules and regulations.

How is that different from

If someone is witnessed to be pooping shit in public? Or pickpocketing? Or raping a man or woman?

Just 2 possible reactions too?

1. Mind your own business

2. Sabo him/her

Maybe 3. Commend them for not cowed by rules regulations and laws. Do what you like anytime anywhere.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
How is that different from

If someone is witnessed to be pooping shit in public? Or pickpocketing? Or raping a man or woman?

Just 2 possible reactions too?

1. Mind your own business

2. Sabo him/her

Maybe 3. Commend them for not cowed by rules regulations and laws. Do what you like anytime anywhere.

Telling a person off for not wearing a mask is like confronting someone for wearing a purple shirt because you don't like the colour.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Telling a person off for not wearing a mask is like confronting someone for wearing a purple shirt because you don't like the colour.
Not same lah.

There is no law or regulation or health order to say cannot wear purple shirt.

Maybe some companies will require staff to wear certain color clothing ans purple is not one of them.

Got law got regulation.....you can choose to follow or go to court and challenge. But if you dont follow you should be punished as per the law. Take the consequences. The price for choosing.

I have always said there is no such thing as no choice. Just the price that some are unwilling to pay.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
No salute lah.

You go ask those kids in BMTC on Tekong now. When go report sick at medical centre need to salute MO when enter the room or not?

No need lah.

In fact no need call sir also.

You can call the MO "dog". Hey dog, I got headache, cough and runny nose. Maybe is covid. I better ATT C home. My mother ask me tell you she dont trust you want me go home and see our usual family dogtor. "
got one time i really sick go see doc in army. the doc he himself realise i really sick, ask me go outside see doc again for the medicine. told me the medicine he going to give drink whole bottle also no use. sometimes is MO ask me go outside see doc one leh lol

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Not same lah.

There is no law or regulation or health order to say cannot wear purple shirt.

Maybe some companies will require staff to wear certain color clothing ans purple is not one of them.

Got law got regulation.....you can choose to follow or go to court and challenge. But if you dont follow you should be punished as per the law. Take the consequences. The price for choosing.

I have always said there is no such thing as no choice. Just the price that some are unwilling to pay.

Almost everyone (save a few idiots here and there including some in this forum) knows that masks are just for show so the only reason why vindictive sinkies report the non conformers is out of spite.

The attitude is "since I'm subjected to this dumb law I'm going to make sure everyone else has to suffer too.".

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
got one time i really sick go see doc in army. the doc he himself realise i really sick, ask me go outside see doc again for the medicine. told me the medicine he going to give drink whole bottle also no use. sometimes is MO ask me go outside see doc one leh lol
Yup. Good proper drs know rhe SAF medical corp is nonsense.

The medicine they have is also crap.

He did the right thing for you.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Almost everyone (save a few idiots here and there including some in this forum) knows that masks are just for show so the only reason why vindictive sinkies report the non conformers is out of spite.

The attitude is "since I'm subjected to this dumb law I'm going to make sure everyone else has to suffer too.".
I think many people do believe that masks work.

But sinkies report others is very normal one.

Look at the channel showing all those cars drive badly park badly etc.

Human nature lah.

Humans want everyone to agree with them.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a NS sergeant is the biggest achievement in the jerk's life. Typical bottom-feeder mindset.

Hahhaa, wait for the recruits to book out during weekend to expose his name.

NS instructors are all losers with big ego issues. Only know how to intimidate and torture the trainees with their rank and status.

I had encounters with one of these sadist NS instructors who was my section leader during my NS recruit days.

When I became his boss...he was just a lowly junior dept manager in the bank. I made sure he remembered how he tekan me mercilessly and without reasons. Eventually he resigned as he cold not get a transfer out due to my very adverse assessment of his performance. That is karma !!!!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
simi lancheow is a SAF commander? PAPsmearer was regular officer never heard of this rank before. commander is a specific role assignment like vehicle commander, tank commander, platoon commander, etc. what fuck commander is this guy? Looks like a book out scenario, issit? Normally, last minute book out talk is given inside the camp, not at MRT station. The PC., 2IC, etc already changed to civilians but the nsmen have to book out in uniform. technically, the men are not obliged to listen to anyone dressed in civvies outside the camp. anyway, this Ivan fucker is damn kaypoh. how do u address the men if u have mask on next to a noisy mrt station?
Now section com onwards are called commanders.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the bone of contention here? SAF people cannot scold vulgarities in public, can only do it inside SAF camps?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the bone of contention here? SAF people cannot scold vulgarities in public, can only do it inside SAF camps?
Are u that fucking stupid ? He was not wearing a mask la cheebye. Do I have to spell out everything for you? Didn’t LKY give u the opportunity to pursue a tertiary education?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of lanjiao SAF commander goes KTV also no girl like to sit with him. hahaha and keep wait for people to foot the bill.