• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - MinDef confirms unmasked man who spewed vulgarities at Ivan Ho is an SAF commander and will be disciplinarily dealt with

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Literally everyone in SAF does it.. they think within camps they can do anything they want.

he suay got exposed by a member of the public

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
@Ralders I got many stories to tell from time as SAF MO.

I can tell you the BMTC people very scared of parent complaint letters one. It impacts on their KPI especially for ISO.

Was told often to give in to the minority so that the majority can still train and we can continue with training etc.

It got interesting one time when we had one whole section submit same complaint letters cut and paste just let parents sign. So how? Minority slowly become majority.

SAF is a joke lah. Seriously.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
He still need salutes to u

No salute lah.

You go ask those kids in BMTC on Tekong now. When go report sick at medical centre need to salute MO when enter the room or not?

No need lah.

In fact no need call sir also.

You can call the MO "dog". Hey dog, I got headache, cough and runny nose. Maybe is covid. I better ATT C home. My mother ask me tell you she dont trust you want me go home and see our usual family dogtor. "

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
No salute lah.

You go ask those kids in BMTC on Tekong now. When go report sick at medical centre need to salute MO when enter the room or not?

No need lah.

In fact no need call sir also.

You can call the MO "dog". Hey dog, I got headache, cough and runny nose. Maybe is covid. I better ATT C home. My mother ask me tell you she dont trust you want me go home and see our usual family dogtor. "
Don't need meh?
I notice mo uniform very clean.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Don't need meh?

Dont need lah.

Put it this way.

If recruit dont salute the CPT(Dr) MO then what?

MO make recruit do pumping in the consult room? Tiok complaint from parent say son already sick high fever headache cannot breathe asthma what kind of doctor is that? Complain to SMC also. SMC says you as a doctor cannot conduct yourself in this manner regardless if you are in the military. Need compassion and care and love for patients.

Same thing if CPT(Dr) MO complain to the PC or OC or COMMANDER BMTC they will all fuck care. Not my problem. You want me kena tiok complaint from parent for punishing the fella cos he dont salute you? WHO ARE YOU? LOL!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Don't need meh?

MO uniform clean - you must be seeing only when he in medical centre lah.

Frankly I couldnt be bothered to change from civilian to No 4 or No 3 when I went to work at medical centre. Makes no difference lah. view myself as dogtor. Defender of the weak and meek. AttC king. When in doubt AttC. Let them go home and if mother or father worried bring them to GP or A&E. This was told to me by my superior at that time BG (Dr) then CMC. I noticed now CMC is only COL. Looks like the SMC kena demoted liao. LOL!

So just give AttC.

No MO has ever ever ever ever been charged for giving too much ATTC home.

never ever. And will never.

On the other hand if geh kiang only ATTB or excuse then soldier die in bunk or sick bay........tuah tai chi liao.

Then everyone will say WHY THE FUCK YOU DONT SEND HIM HOME? Let the parents decide what to do. If he die at his home is parents problem.