• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - HWZ EDMWer says he got Sg$1million extra liquid cash lying around, inviting anyone with serious business proposals to send to him

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone on Sammyboy interested?

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...up-business-me-i-provide-capital-6481693.html

Serious discussion, not trolling, if I CSB, my dick will rot and drop and my whole family will uplorry tonight. Putting it out here so serious because sick of idiot trolls.

I am part of a business and we have some extra funds sitting around. The partners have decided we will diversify and enter some other businesses, should there be interesting avenues.

Funds is estimated to be around SGD $1 million and liquid around October 2021.

Any EDMW-ers want to set up their own businesses but lack funding? The business you wish to run/the idea you have do not need to be particularly novel-as long as you have a plan and it is profitable, it will be considered. However, you obviously have to show why it has a competitive edge over others. For instance, if you want to run a hawker stall, it will be considered. However, you need to tell me/us why it will be so different and able to attract crowds. Or at least why it will be sustainable in the long run. In your business proposal, you should also tell us the required start-up amount, the expected monthly expenses and of course, the expected monthly revenue derived from the business. And of course, your expected share of the spoils.

Please put up your plan in google docs, and pm me the link. I will view it in a time of my convenience and get back to you. Otherwise, all other forms of discussion will be considered idle chit-chat. Of course, if you wish to ask me some questions before you do up a proper proposal, I can understand that. Also please note that your proposal has to answer at least the questions I stated-how much money you need from me, what is the expected revenue/profit the business is expected to make, how it is sustainable and finally your expected share of the spoils (also tell me how much shareholding I will get).

If you think I am here to steal your ideas, feel free to register your patent with IPOS before presenting your proposal to me.

Feel free to field any questions. The first one I expect is why post/ask in EDMW. Well, EDMW is full of ideas. Sometimes, wacky ideas work.

If you do not wish to post your idea here, feel free to PM me.

Regards,
ApolloStar.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...up-business-me-i-provide-capital-6481693.html

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious discussion, not trolling, if I CSB, my dick will rot and drop and my whole family will uplorry tonight. Putting it out here so serious because sick of idiot trolls.
Steady poon pipi KNN use lanjiao rot as stake same as my uncle my uncle like KNN:sneaky::whistling:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
“EDMW is full of ideas“

74F7F8DC-261D-424F-8E62-6EB651292005.gif

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry none of the lucratove ones are legal. Just ask the companies pap allowed to launder money for north korea and myanmar junta

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
should scold this bastard sinkie. Got money but don’t have the brains or creativity to grow it. Must be some ah sia Kia who inherited the money from insurance of a dead relative

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have 3x that amount lying around but the last thing I would do is to offer it to the sort of clowns that infest internet forums.

I don't even trust myself with such a large amount of money.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have 3x that amount lying around but the last thing I would do is to offer it to the sort of clowns that infest internet forums.

I don't even trust myself with such a large amount of money.

U pay money to host a forum where a bunch of disgruntled , vulgarity spewing degenerates gather. I think we can have a good understanding of your financial competency.