• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Government considering new law to ensure Singaporeans return their trays after eating

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1614870389433.png

SINGAPORE — The National Environment Agency (NEA) is considering legislation to boost the tray return rate in response to public feedback, said Senior Minister of State for Sustainability and the Environment Amy Khor on Thursday (4 March).

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/regulation-considered-boost-tray-return-rate-amy-khor-085509885.html

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The National Environment Agency (NEA) is considering legislation to boost the tray return rate in response to public feedback, said Senior Minister of State for Sustainability and the Environment Amy Khor on Thursday (4 March).

Which feedback is that? how many feedback does it warrant a law to be imposed? What is the total number of people who contribute to the feedback.
percentage of feedback given is not a true case of real count. No total number of feedback given at all.10 or 20 only?

I do not respect the manipulation of article and stats to create a perception that the govt wanted. Sorry dude, no go for me.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think they better take note this new law is to be leeturned to the correct place for halal and non halal KNN leeturn wrongly is a serious offence KNN once my uncle almost got his lj chop off for using halal tray to carry non halal food KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE — The National Environment Agency (NEA) is considering legislation to boost the tray return rate in response to public feedback, said Senior Minister of State for Sustainability and the Environment Amy Khor on Thursday (4 March).

Enough with the bullshit about 'public feedback'. You've already made the decision, you're just pretending that your unpopular decision had the weight of public consensus. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which feedback is that? how many feedback does it warrant a law to be imposed? What is the total number of people who contribute to the feedback.
percentage of feedback given is not a true case of real count. No total number of feedback given at all.10 or 20 only?

I do not respect the manipulation of article and stats to create a perception that the govt wanted. Sorry dude, no go for me.

Perhaps this post of mine will help explain things. :wink:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ne...rong-with-our-government.293485/#post-3241705

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think they better take note this new law is to be leeturned to the correct place for halal and non halal KNN leeturn wrongly is a serious offence KNN once my uncle almost got his lj chop off for using halal tray to carry non halal food KNN

I will confirm leave my bahchor mee tray at the halal side.
Amy Khor can take a knife, slice off her nipples and fuck herself

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brought in 3rd world fake Talents to cone steal jobs want to teach them character behaviour...

Seed what u sow...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they can't think of more important things to do ?...

They've been having an agenda against 'Sinkies eating like pigs at hawker centres' since a long time ago. And they couldn't resist imposing the 'SG Clean' narrative on the pandemic-related restrictions. :wink:

Flashback to 2013:
'Cut number of cleaners' to keep Singapore clean
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/cut-number-of-cleaners-to-keep-singapore-clean-0

It started with this civil serpent crony: Liak Teng Lit. :cool:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amy Khor is one of the most cho-bo-lan minster and of course she comes out with a lanjiao proposal.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah she wear many many hats....all very high paying ones too:

1) MP for Hong Kah North SMC
2) Senior Minister of State for Sustainability and the Environment
3) Senior Minister of State for Transport
4) Official PAP Ribbon Cutterer

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah she wear many many hats....all very high paying ones too:

1) MP for Hong Kah North SMC
2) Senior Minister of State for Sustainability and the Environment
3) Senior Minister of State for Transport
4) Official PAP Ribbon Cutterer
5)Mayor of South West District from August 2004 to May 2014

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
typical PAP, top down approach from their ivory towers. have yet to see a single instance of leadership by example in this tray return saga.