• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Female customer versus female food panda delivery... what do you think?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If only ours look liddat....

1626827995792.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
By now grab and food panda should provide deliveroos with electric moped. And a shower and rest centres for them to recoup and shelter from the weather or low biz hours.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asian turtles like this serial liar son of whore that has no courage no civility upping threads making slut whore mistress comments around me and ownself song and proud.

You slut will open door naked when Panda come, he will run fast and you complain, you are a fucking bitch!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You slut will open door naked when Panda come, he will run fast and you complain, you are a fucking bitch!!!
You Asian turtle serial liar son of whore @glockman clone has no courage no civility hiding in rat hole upping threads making slut whore mistress comments around me and ownself song and proud is not called turtle then called what indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am feeling the same vibe.:inlove:
You Asian turtle serial liar son of whore has no courage no civility hiding in rat hole upping threads making slut whore mistress comments around me and ownself song and proud is not called turtle then called what indeed.