• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Female customer versus female food panda delivery... what do you think?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's an idea: mandatory bodycams for all food delivery personnel. They also serve as 'dashcams' while they're on the roads, very handy for insurance companies during an accident.

It eliminates such 'he said vs she said' drama. :cool:

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 cheesepie sinkie women speaking broken singlish mixed with hokkien one with tattoo all over her arms and thighs and another tried calling her grandfather police to right her ass.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
She's pretty, feisty and has tattoos, I love this type of women! I would love to be her sugar daddy, so she won't be broke anymore.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why was she pulling up her short skirt when she quarrelled… looks like anger turns her on

jw5

Loyal
She's so sexy and pretty, my haram seed are just dying to go on a rampage in her halal reproductive system.

She looks a little like the newsreader Jill Neubronner.

1626798186610.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Here's an idea: mandatory bodycams for all food delivery personnel. They also serve as 'dashcams' while they're on the roads, very handy for insurance companies during an accident.

It eliminates such 'he said vs she said' drama. :cool:
Actually there should be bodycam for doctors seeing patients also.

Bodycam for everybody lah. Record EVERYTHING. All interactions everywhere.