• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Botanical Gardens is run by Bunch of Baboons with no Common Sense

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore, there are many natural WATERfalls...
They are everywhere - on the streets, in the supermarkets and even in the homes.
PAP creates Singapore's natural resources, and invisible to beLEEvers, GOLDEN TAPs inside the LEEders' homes.
PAP is DOING it TO Singaporeans because its LEEders say 'it's good for the country, and thus the people.'

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is the BEaST, we have the BEaST in the world & the 70% voters, voted & have the BEaST!!

This is true in reaLEEty... only for PAP LEEders and LEEches
but...
In the real world, in reaLIty, Singapore and Singaporeans are suffering. The worst is yet to come.
PAP creates a Great LEEvide in Singapore. PAP is a cruel, $$elf-$$erving beAst!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dogs are treated like dogs what's wrong with that? Just because they're guide dogs does not make them any less doggy.
also dodgy - as those mofo owners maybe none so blind that they cannot see at all, perhaps just an excuse to gain entry without paying :sick:
sg is such a wet and ponding place these folks with guide dogs should know better. for any walk in the park always bring umbrellas for oneself and dog. there are umbrellas designed for dogs.
View attachment 47264
the saf-issued basha would be more effective as one size fits all, and if the dog croaks, it'll also come in handy.
fuckiens would gladly glad-wrap the doggy and leave it over charcoal with hoisin sos :devilish:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are treated like dogs what's wrong with that? Just because they're guide dogs does not make them any less doggy.

PAP LEEders want Singaporeans to behave and act like a dog, whether you like it or not.
Singaporeans, are you dogs or human beings? Act accordingLEE or accordingly! You LEEcide or DEcide!

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg is such a wet and ponding place these folks with guide dogs should know better. for any walk in the park always bring umbrellas for oneself and dog. there are umbrellas designed for dogs.

In present day Singapore, everything LEElongs to the PAP LEEders. It's theirs to appreciate or use.
As a commoner, you must learn to shelter and provide for yourself. As in CPF, we keep and maintain for you. Like Singapore, you must be independent.
It's only through Pay and Pay that we can generate more money and make the country stronger. So be strong and don't complain.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
And these guys leave dog poo everywhere.

PAP says 'NO worries. You pick up your own SHIT. We PAY for guard dogs to ensure compliance and PAY for cleaning dogs to maintain a cLEEan and gLEEn Singapore. Just Pay and Pay and you are in good hands. You are what you are because you are in PAP terLEEtorLEE. Woof-woof...

Footnote:

PAP LEEders use the SHIT for the plants and make Singaporeans Pay and Pay for the fertiLEEsers.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this chap is stupid. doesn’t know his way around the gardens. whenever it rains crowds will gather at the symphony stage, orchid garden souvenir shop, or gazebos strung along the park. for me, i would hang around the covered pathway under the mini waterfall. few would hide there as the last thing on their minds when it pours is a waterfall.
View attachment 47265
No wonder they never found mas selamat. Maybe he still there

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In present day Singapore, everything LEElongs to the PAP LEEders. It's theirs to appreciate or use.
As a commoner, you must learn to shelter and provide for yourself. As in CPF, we keep and maintain for you. Like Singapore, you must be independent.
It's only through Pay and Pay that we can generate more money and make the country stronger. So be strong and don't complain.
must wear pap dog tag then security will kiss your arse.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore, there are many natural WATERfalls...
They are everywhere - on the streets, in the supermarkets and even in the homes.
PAP creates Singapore's natural resources, and invisible to beLEEvers, GOLDEN TAPs inside the LEEders' homes.
PAP is DOING it TO Singaporeans because its LEEders say 'it's good for the country, and thus the people.'
They should insist on the colonial rule, dogs n snakes not allowed

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
also dodgy - as those mofo owners maybe none so blind that they cannot see at all, perhaps just an excuse to gain entry without paying :sick:

the saf-issued basha would be more effective as one size fits all, and if the dog croaks, it'll also come in handy.
fuckiens would gladly glad-wrap the doggy and leave it over charcoal with hoisin sos :devilish:
machiam like paper wrapped soy sauce chicken. if it walks it woks.

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its always surprising to me how sjnkies still think they have rights here. If they can treat locals like shit you think your digs will be given any consideration? Wake up your bloody idea

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was young people went to the botanic garden to see the monkeys that lived there. After some biting incidents the authorities decided to kill all the monkeys.

Looks like there is a new bunch of monkeys.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
When I was young people went to the botanic garden to see the monkeys that lived there. After some biting incidents the authorities decided to kill all the monkeys.

Looks like there is a new bunch of monkeys.
BG is still a nice place for a good walk. When I was young kids, I fed the swans, they are still there, probably not the same ones.:biggrin:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
BG is still a nice place for a good walk. When I was young kids, I fed the swans, they are still there, probably not the same ones.:biggrin:

The ugLEE duckling had alreadLEE turned into an aged black swan. I wonder what happened to those once beautiful and graceful swans? Things have definitieLEE changed once consideration is strictLEE for MONEY, POWER and/or FAME [UNESCO awards]. Singapore is now no different from a police state where everything is regimentalLEE impLEEmented. This is present-day Singapore. WHY?