• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Botanical Gardens is run by Bunch of Baboons with no Common Sense

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The ugLEE duckling had alreadLEE turned into an aged black swan. I wonder what happened to those once beautiful and graceful swans? Things have definitieLEE changed once consideration is strictLEE for MONEY, POWER and/or FAME [UNESCO awards]. Singapore is now no different from a police state where everything is regimentalLEE impLEEmented. This is present-day Singapore. WHY?
Boss, not that bad lah, things can be better but not so bad lah..:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BG is still a nice place for a good walk. When I was young kids, I fed the swans, they are still there, probably not the same ones.:biggrin:

There was a pair of black swans & drakes...use to feed them when young, fed the monkeys, catch tadpoles in one corner where the huge tree is. When older...play with the 'swan' behind the bushes & in the 'jungle walk there'... ha ha ha

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a pair of black swans & drakes...use to feed them when young, fed the monkeys, catch tadpoles in one corner where the huge tree is. When older...play with the 'swan' behind the bushes & in the 'jungle walk there'... ha ha ha

Yes, yes...and the yearly National Schools Cross-country runs.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, yes...and the yearly National Schools Cross-country runs.

Cross country run there, I thought it was at MacRitchie Reservoir? where some desperado in broad daylight still want to canoodle in the bushes..during one of the school cross country run practices, I nearly ran into the reservoir's water. Did they organise the run at Botanic Gardens?

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cross country run there, I thought it was at MacRitchie Reservoir? where some desperado in broad daylight still want to canoodle in the bushes..during one of the school cross country run practices, I nearly ran into the reservoir's water. Did they organise the run at Botanic Gardens?

Oops...getting senile. Brain must be getting to cross over.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But a security guard told most of the dog owners to leave the stage, saying that the stage was expensive and could not be damaged.

Poor blind men and dogs are not allowed! The stage is meant for rich people and their performers only.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Vivian Balakrishnan:
"How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant"

I rest my case