• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - 27 year old Singaporean Marcus Leong shares his tragic life story about a Cai Png Stall

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN a couple of points for this KNN
1. Cai png stall sell $6.50 for a small piece of fish no wonder can have 5mil KNN
2 investments are all scams except inheritance KNN
Once again proven my uncle's points are always right KNN he should have read my uncle's advices before that KNN

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the thing is he cant cook.
Even sell mala is profitable he cant cook.
He employ a prc chef, under the mercy of the chef.
If the chef play him out history repeats.
He also not sure what he is good at. He just randomly burn money.
When his parents still around i believe he also never try to learn from his parents.
Most of the time shd be parktor and play ard be a boss son.
Just a pet dog enjoy spoon fed, once thrown out to the wild cant survive.
Diploma cant find a job? How abt the ppl without diploma?
True enough

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
what an idiot, $5m, $1m buy condo, remaining $4m easily $200k annual on a ultra conservative 5% dividend.

he intend to crowd source with his hard luck (he had his time, fucking his nubile JC GF,everything he could have,he had) story ?

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the thing is he cant cook.
Even sell mala is profitable he cant cook.
He employ a prc chef, under the mercy of the chef.
If the chef play him out history repeats.
He also not sure what he is good at. He just randomly burn money.
When his parents still around i believe he also never try to learn from his parents.
Most of the time shd be parktor and play ard be a boss son.
Just a pet dog enjoy spoon fed, once thrown out to the wild cant survive.
Diploma cant find a job? How abt the ppl without diploma?
He ia used to being a towkay.not used to being a worker.feel beneath him

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worst of all? My girlfriend broke up with me. She claims that I neglected her, but somehow I suspect she broke up with me because I told her my family’s business is in trouble. I realize she’s just a gold-digger. What’s more crazy is she later got a new boyfriend barely 2 months later. Some NUS classmate of hers who’s buff, good-looking and rich. I don't even want to know if I was wearing 'green hat' then because before we broke up there were a lot of photos of them together.
KNN so stoopid without realising the nus girl wouldn't be with him if he wasn't a boss son without much education KNN this guy got too much to learn from my uncle KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hated myself. I felt like a real “char siew”. All the decades of my parents’ hardwork were destroyed by me.
KNN he should say he is a hardworking char siew KNN lazy char siew will just close the stall sell all the asset and enjoy the fruits of labour from their parent then later do some stoopid business and get con and endup with debts KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm... he later shared that upon his parents' deaths, he inherited their Sg$5mil landed property, sold it off, invested in businesses, failed, repeat repeat repeat. Now left $150k.
KNN after his msian cook run away with 20k he still didn't learn his lesson and keep letting friends con his money shows that some people are hopeless I.e even you give them another 5mil he will still blow it away KNN

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah what a retard. $5M could get him 3 reasonably sized condos in central areas. Stay in one and rent the other two out for passive income.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
He should have put the 5M in a trust fund. Invest in fixed deposits. Low returns yes.

Reinvest 20% of the interest payout into the fund. Take the remainder for himself.

That way the fund will grow. The 5M will never whittle down.

He can make a career of his own and add to the fund if successful.

It is not really his fault he lost his parents fortune. They never trained him or planned for him to take over the fortune. So it is the parents fault

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only positive aspect is he still has $100k can punt on some football. Haha.... but since he’s got a suay life, I think he better keep it and put inside some fixed deposit.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should have put the 5M in a trust fund. Invest in fixed deposits. Low returns yes.

Reinvest 20% of the interest payout into the fund. Take the remainder for himself.

That way the fund will grow. The 5M will never whittle down.

He can make a career of his own and add to the fund if successful.

It is not really his fault he lost his parents fortune. They never trained him or planned for him to take over the fortune. So it is the parents fault
It's his own fault. He is an adult and should have known better

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you would sexpect younger generations to be internet savvy and learn wisdom, others' mistakes, failures, and pick up investment and financial tips from the web crowd. no, they would rather go on faecesbook, instagram, whatsapp, wechat to discuss sex, share upskirt videos, what best to makan, where to hang out and shake legs until shit hits the fan. if he were to read the retirement and investment thread on sbf he might have grown his principal inheritance in 6.9 years and live well on a fraction of his interest incum alone. when one has assets in the millions, it's all about positive cash flow and enjoying it.