• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - 27 year old Singaporean Marcus Leong shares his tragic life story about a Cai Png Stall

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
you would sexpect younger generations to be internet savvy and learn wisdom, others' mistakes, failures, and pick up investment and financial tips from the web crowd. no, they would rather go on faecesbook, instagram, whatsapp, wechat to discuss sex, share upskirt videos, what best to makan, where to hang out and shake legs until shit hits the fan. if he were to read the retirement and investment thread on sbf he might have grown his principal inheritance in 6.9 years and live well on a fraction of his interest incum alone. when one has assets in the millions, it's all about positive cash flow and enjoying it.
Is there a retirement and investment thread on SBF?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Is there a retirement and investment thread on SBF?

The retirement thread has been a sticky since 2013 and I have been adding articles and information over the last 7 years.

If it did not ever register with you either I must be doing something wrong or your powers of observation aren't up to scratch.

Either way I have failed. :(

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am doubtful about the profit margin that they made on the cai png. so the story could be fake news.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should have written a book on it and sell the book.. people like to read about how the mighty have fallen. But then, i seriously doubt this story is even true.
I am doubtful about the profit margin that they made on the cai png. so the story could be fake news.
KNN cai png stall sell a small piece of fish for $6.50 so is big big profit margin KNN nus grads can give bank account number to strangers so poly grads can keep blowing money rike without a brain KNN so the story could be true also KNN

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN cai png stall sell a small piece of fish for $6.50 so is big big profit margin KNN nus grads can give bank account number to strangers so poly grads can keep blowing money rike without a brain KNN so the story could be true also KNN
but he mentioned it's only thirty to fifty cents per plate??!!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The retirement thread has been a sticky since 2013 and I have been adding articles and information over the last 7 years.

If it did not ever register with you either I must be doing something wrong or your powers of observation aren't up to scratch.

Either way I have failed. :(
Ah.....now that you mentioned it....I see it all the time but it never registers with me.

You see the title is "the RETIREMENT thread"

I am not close to retirement. So the word retirement doesnt resonate with me.

Also the title doesnt refer to "how to retire" or "financial planning for retirement".

When I look at the thread title I think of old folks who are already retired talking about their coffee shop meetings with old friends go swimming tai chi etc.

I had no idea it was about financial investments and planning finances for retirement.

Perhaps the thread name can be changed to reflect the content better?

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN after his msian cook run away with 20k he still didn't learn his lesson and keep letting friends con his money shows that some people are hopeless I.e even you give them another 5mil he will still blow it away KNN
thanks to government allowing jiuhukia to come singapore steal our jobs and $$.maybe ppl wives too

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
many many years ago, i was told a good cai png stall, their daily taking is 10k. but his story profit a bit incorrect.

look at one of the famous cai png stall, got a lot of their stalls around s'pore, you will know that it is good money.
coffee shop should be selling drinks more profitable?no wonder contractor always go bankrupt and run road