• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Since last 2 elections, the only reason why I look at CSJ pic is becos.....knn his daughter is damn hot

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
89adc9a9-6f5b-41f2-be39-ae5d68a50681.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the T-shirt the daughter wearing makes me wonder if she is studying there. knn i go check its a Canada university, easily cost half a million to a million to support her there for 4 years for normal degree. I wonder how the hell he find such money if she really study there.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw the T-shirt the daughter wearing makes me wonder if she is studying there. knn i go check its a Canada university, easily cost half a million to a million to support her there for 4 years for normal degree. I wonder how the hell he find such money if she really study there.

i've always thought Ah Chee is a PAP mole since the late 90's............

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bt Batok has alot of PAP haters.

GCT demolished Hillview Estate after winning from oppo Ling How Dong, the bastard GCT betrayed the Hillview Estate voters. The voters were scattered in Bt Batok.

Hope CSJ win this time in Bt Batok.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bt Batok has alot of PAP haters.

GCT demolished Hillview Estate after winning from oppo Ling How Dong, the bastard GCT betrayed the Hillview Estate voters. The voters were scattered in Bt Batok.
Hope CSJ win this time in Bt Batok.
at least we now know why the old goat n so many MIW MPs throw in their letters.. :geek:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
LoL, well spotted. Same thoughts ran through my mind. Either Dr Chee comes from a well to do family or his Taiwanese wife comes from a well to do family.

Btw no disrespect intended to Dr Chee and his family.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
LoL, well spotted. Same thoughts ran through my mind. Either Dr Chee comes from a well to do family or his Taiwanese wife comes from a well to do family.

Btw no disrespect intended to Dr Chee and his family.

Talking about respect.. Dr Chee earned my respect the most. I didn't give anyone that much of the respect beside my parents and seniors in my family. Think about it, 20+ years dealing with character assassination and still biting the bullet and going strong. In the mist of all these and still come up with creative ways and methods to deal with the PAP and serve the people. That's to me is a total full marks.

Bukit Batok is so lucky to have Dr Chee to contest in that area. He will sure go all out to serve and make BB the best place in SG if he is the MP there.

Compare to PAP , a total bunch of snowflakes who can't handle any little resentment and criticism. And still pouring out with character assassination towards other party members. What a low.