• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simple Question on Big Bang

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry sir, he did nothing to answer my questions and nope, you did not even try to answer. If you had the ability to answer in plain layman lanaguge in teh first place, you wouldn't need to cut and paste some long video at all.

read my post to zhihua, this is the simplest as it can get. talking to you is really like talking to a retard.

as mentioned, you did not pay a single cent to me, i dun feel like teaching you. i can point you the keywords and where to look up for, but if this is beyond what you can comprehend. too bad, blame it on your own stupidity

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact i dun even feel like putting it out that simple initially, cos i dun feel like educating a dumb fuck like you.

You have to thanks zhihua for making me softening my stand and explained this out on earlier post

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to debate and attack Christianity but refuse to answer questions on the big bang. All you have are a lot of excuses.
It just shows everyone how lame you are sir.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to debate and attack Christianity but refuse to answer questions on the big bang. All you have are a lot of excuses.
It just shows everyone how lame you are sir.

the answer is already there, and i cos of zhihua put it out in the open. U STILL CANNOT SEE? FUCK U ARE REALLY DAMN STUPID.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
What exploded?
Where did the energy come from?

Two simple questions in plain layman language sir.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot believe i am typing this again, read this then go read earlier post. go figure out how stupid you are for not getting it. this is the only time i am doing it, and no more. if i put this down in plain simple words and u still cannot get it. sorry u are really not qualified to talk to me. u want to know more u study hard work your way to uni and learn it yourself

vacuum is constantly creating particle and antiparticle, meaning vacuum it itself is energy, yes void = energy, and mass = energy. upon understand this basic, you realised your question is fucking stupid if you are looking it from Quantum mechanical point of view. where it came from? its already there for vacuum itself is a field of unstable flux of energy. Casimir effect in vacuum is the result of these unstable flux of energy where the boundary conditions are sets, where the pressure difference due to the energy difference draws the 2 plates inwards. the only issue with this theory is where are all the anti particle now, but seems like they via the collider realised that the creation of particle and anti particle is not really symmertrical as mentioned by earlier on, however this theory i believe is not yet widely accepted.

what explode? what kind of fucking question is that. its merely emergence of particle and anti particle due to inbalance of energy at a certain point to a very large extend assymmeterically. but what causes this large extend at the big bang, we currently do not know. however lots of evidence like background radiation etc points and strongly agrees with this theory, a lot more than a stupid book call bible

if you think i am talking cock (which sounds like how can void = something), this is normal, for this is totally against common sense in macroscopic world. this the exact reason why A LOT student struggled when they first come across this topic. for it make zero sense

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most, if not all, of the anti-matter got destroyed after the big-bang. In fact, the "matter" you see now around us are less then 0.0001% since the big-bang. The theory is that right after the big bang, anti-matter and matter collided to produce just energy, hence the background radiation since then. "Luckily" there are enough matter left to create the universe we know today, again less then 0.001% of the original amount. Some physicist actually postulate that it is the inherent flaws in this that created the universe as we know today. Hence, the universe cannot be perfect if it is created by an all knowing being. Same with the great expansion after the big-bang, if all the matter are uniformly distributed, then matter won't collapse onto itself to form atoms, chemicals, dust, suns, etc. Gravitational laws dictates that if bodies are at equidistance from each other they exert the same amount of force. It is because of several "flaws" in the distribution of matter after the expansion that the universe can exist in its current form.

the only issue with the theory is where the hell are all the anti-matter <---if we resolve this.....the idea of the need of a creator can really be thrown out of the window

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scroobal said:
That is why religion and faith are interchangeably used. Most people are comfortable that answers towards the creation or earth and the Universe are unclear. What most are uncomfortable with the concept that God created the world as we live. 1,000 years ago, no one knew why lightning, floods, earthquake famine and plague occurred. Now we know the answers. So naturally religious leaders no longer raise these as linked to religion.

You are absolutely right. When you believe in miracles while everything else you demand scientific proof, there is only one thing that can reconcile this contradiction: faith. Those god fearing types should stop trying to justify miracles using science, it is not possible. In fact, the more enlightened church goers treat everything said as symbolic and faith being the only constant that defies any scrutiny. For non-believers, don't use science to argue with faith. You cannot.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are absolutely right. When you believe in miracles while everything else you demand scientific proof, there is only one thing that can reconcile this contradiction: faith. Those god fearing types should stop trying to justify miracles using science, it is not possible. In fact, the more enlightened church goers treat everything said as symbolic and faith being the only constant that defies any scrutiny. For non-believers, don't use science to argue with faith. You cannot.

Faith` means not wanting to know what is true :wink:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
for it make zero sense

not too hard to fathom if we could imagine an atom to something like a space of a football field, the nucleus is liken to a football in the middle of the field, the electrons spinning around like flies going around the parameter of the stadium. then the atom is then essentially just empty space, save for those few particles zipping around :smile::smile::smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
what explode? what kind of fucking question is that.

me call it poor packaging :p:p:p
the word "bang" does imply some sort of explosion :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
like the boom boom room in Vietnam suggests the girls get banged :o:o:o
BBT finds itself lodged in this sort of debacle as there little way to portray the massive expansion of space time.
not the type of explosion where things get blown up to pieces, but rather like the cambrian explosion where we see a sudden proliferation of new species of organisms :smile::smile::smile:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot believe i am typing this again, read this then go read earlier post. go figure out how stupid you are for not getting it. this is the only time i am doing it, and no more. if i put this down in plain simple words and u still cannot get it. sorry u are really not qualified to talk to me. u want to know more u study hard work your way to uni and learn it yourself
If you read my question as well as your own post, you really didn't answer my question.
I will expose your lie point by point.

vacuum is constantly creating particle and antiparticle, meaning vacuum it itself is energy, yes void = energy, and mass = energy. upon understand this basic, you realised your question is fucking stupid if you are looking it from Quantum mechanical point of view. where it came from? its already there for vacuum itself is a field of unstable flux of energy. Casimir effect in vacuum is the result of these unstable flux of energy where the boundary conditions are sets, where the pressure difference due to the energy difference draws the 2 plates inwards. the only issue with this theory is where are all the anti particle now, but seems like they via the collider realised that the creation of particle and anti particle is not really symmertrical as mentioned by earlier on, however this theory i believe is not yet widely accepted.
Really? So where did that energy in vacuum come from?
And you still did not explain an explosion of what in the big bang. Don't BS here.
Besides, since you talk about vacuum or zero point energy, which is the lowest energy, how can this low energy explode by itself?

So still two questions remain, Explosion of what? Where did the energy come from?

what explode? what kind of fucking question is that. its merely emergence of particle and anti particle due to inbalance of energy at a certain point to a very large extend assymmeterically. but what causes this large extend at the big bang, we currently do not know. however lots of evidence like background radiation etc points and strongly agrees with this theory, a lot more than a stupid book call bible
Explode what? Bang bang la!
You talk about vacuum energy and then about inbalance of energy at the same time, aren't you contradicting yourself already?

if you think i am talking cock (which sounds like how can void = something), this is normal, for this is totally against common sense in macroscopic world. this the exact reason why A LOT student struggled when they first come across this topic. for it make zero sense
You are talking cock sir. You just can't BS me with all those terms and theories and not end up contradicting and embarassing yourself sir.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
me call it poor packaging :p:p:p
the word "bang" does imply some sort of explosion :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
like the boom boom room in Vietnam suggests the girls get banged :o:o:o
BBT finds itself lodged in this sort of debacle as there little way to portray the massive expansion of space time.
not the type of explosion where things get blown up to pieces, but rather like the cambrian explosion where we see a sudden proliferation of new species of organisms :smile::smile::smile:

So what caused that massive expansion? Where did the energy for such a massive expansion came from?
either way, you still can't make sense dear.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i give up, stupidity has no cure. i already put this in the SIMPLEST LANGUAGE THAT ANYONE WITH ZERO TRAINING in physics can understand. its really not my fault that you are born stupid

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
i give up, stupidity has no cure. i already put this in the SIMPLEST LANGUAGE THAT ANYONE WITH ZERO TRAINING in physics can understand.

Of course you have to give up, I prived to you that you don't even have a proper concept of what you brought up and ended up contradicting youself. Please go back to O level physics.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you have to give up, I prived to you that you don't even have a proper concept of what you brought up and ended up contradicting youself. Please go back to O level physics.

if you think i am contradicting myself, Good luck if you ever decided to step into science field in uni. i have already put down the reason why asking where is the energy from in vacuum. in such a simple term that NO INSTRUCTORS IN UNIVERSITY will ever bother to do that

VACUUM ITSELF IS ENERGY. EMPTY SPACE IS ENERGY.

fuck how stupid can you be? is this really so hard to get? asking where the energy come from is as good as asking where vacuum came from. vacuum itself is energy, and it is nothing. there is no need to create ANYTHING FOR VACUUM TO BE VACUUM.

YOU ARE CONFUSING URSELF WHEN YOU TREAT VACUUM as a object and energy is what it has. NOW TREAT THE 2 AS ONE. understand now stupid fuck?

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not have any proper concept?

look at the few previous posts by others, i am not the only one with training in quantum mechanics. real stupid fuck, if i am talking cock they will be the one shooting me instead of u.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if vacuum has energy, why did it explode? You cannot answer. You also cannot answer where that energy came from?
Not only did you not answer the very twio basic questions of mine, you ended up contradicting yourself by talking about zero point energy and somehow linking it to the big bang which in illogical.