• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simple Question on Big Bang

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vamjok said:
the only issue with the theory is where the hell are all the anti-matter <---if we resolve this.....the idea of the need of a creator can really be thrown out of the window

There is now some evidence that there exists a charge-conjugation/parity asymmetry between matter and anti-matter. When matter and anti-matter collides to form energy, there exists, because of the asymmetry, remnants of matter particles. Read this in the 17 March issue of the Economist.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple question, simple answer.

BB is a theory that is accepted by some, and rejected by others. Both camps have seemingly compelling evidence. enjoy your wild goose chase...

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
heheh...
my bad, was thinking of interstellar space :smile::smile::smile:
was reading up in wiki and it states:
But no vacuum is truly perfect, not even in interstellar space, where there are still a few hydrogen atoms per cubic meter.

source: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum#section_4

yah i know what u mean
what i was saying is actually in vacuum, void particle and anti-particle are constantly being create and destroyed. in another word void is actually full of particles, when i first comes across this in school it really blow my mind.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
nice video, bro
only read little about the works of Prof Michio Kaku & Prof Stephen Hawkings. would really love to be a student again :smile::smile::smile:

all these knowledge are only good for talking cock and singing song at an even higher level only. as it is not in my field, it does not make my wallet heavier. then again i still find it interesting nevertheless

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue is not BB. Even before BB, no one has proved any evidence that God created the world. We have been waiting for 2,000 years and we are still waiting for their proof. That is why religion and faith are interchangeably used. Most people are comfortable that answers towards the creation or earth and the Universe are unclear. What most are uncomfortable with the concept that God created the world as we live. 1,000 years ago, no one knew why lightning, floods, earthquake famine and plague occurred. Now we know the answers. So naturally religious leaders no longer raise these as linked to religion.

Simple question, simple answer.

BB is a theory that is accepted by some, and rejected by others. Both camps have seemingly compelling evidence. enjoy your wild goose chase...

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is now some evidence that there exists a charge-conjugation/parity asymmetry between matter and anti-matter. When matter and anti-matter collides to form energy, there exists, because of the asymmetry, remnants of matter particles. Read this in the 17 March issue of the Economist.
did not update in last 1 year, will go have a look

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
based on QFT prediction - vacuum - unstable flux of energy - energy time uncertainty principle - casimir effect proven the evident of these - energy mass conversion.....THIS IS THE ANSWER, YOU GOT THE BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND? if u think i am kidding, GO ASK ANY GRADUATE STUDENT

Dear Scientist (???) Rojak,

So, are you telling people about the "Real Proper Science" (hmmm...where on earth you come out with such terminology?) or are you telling people about Origins Science (i.e. historical science) or Operational Science?

Let's discard your nonsensical term of "Real Proper Science" because nobody on earth understand this term! What you are referring to the topics here like vaccum, dark matter, anti-matter, etc....they felt into the sphere of Origins Science. No scientist can tell you for sure how they come about. At best, those are just speculative answers if they could tell us. The world is spending too much unnecessary resources to figure out such things in the sphere of the origins science. We should spend more on the improving and understand the aspects of operational science like how to stop virus from mutating because it is a specific fact that mutation is 'copying errors', finding how to recycle environmentally unfriendly materials like plastics, etc.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
when i first comes across this in school it really blow my mind.

back on 14th September 2008, me wrote on my FB a short note, not sure if it made much sense, please critique.

right here in the cyberspace! this is classic quantum physics at work! the clones, the different time zones folks operate on, the interaction of individuals at the very moment...

we could be here, we couldn't be here, we could be here and couldn't be here at the same time and we could neither be here nor couldn't be here at the same time!

on the same token, we could be at different places at the same time, we couldn't be at different places at the same time, we could be at different places and couldn't be at different places at the same time; and we could neither be at different places nor couldn't be at different places at the same time!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
back on 14th September 2008, me wrote on my FB a short note, not sure if it made much sense, please critique.

right here in the cyberspace! this is classic quantum physics at work! the clones, the different time zones folks operate on, the interaction of individuals at the very moment...

we could be here, we couldn't be here, we could be here and couldn't be here at the same time and we could neither be here nor couldn't be here at the same time!

on the same token, we could be at different places at the same time, we couldn't be at different places at the same time, we could be at different places and couldn't be at different places at the same time; and we could neither be at different places nor couldn't be at different places at the same time!

such technical jokes only those who study quantum mechanic will get it. haha it only make sense if "we" are electrons- display wave-like behaviour. those uncertainty of position and timing statement is based on the famous heisenberg uncertainty principle hahhaha

the best analogy that can be given to that "we" is electron. we can never define an electron position at a particular time/energy. we can at most use a wave function*wave function to describe its probability density distribution. this is how such confusing statement came about and it interested many philosophers

in a sense the virtual we.... well...its really like wave....so i guess all these make sense LOL. internet makes us everywhere.....

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

So, are you telling people about the "Real Proper Science" (hmmm...where on earth you come out with such terminology?) or are you telling people about Origins Science (i.e. historical science) or Operational Science?

Let's discard your nonsensical term of "Real Proper Science" because nobody on earth understand this term! What you are referring to the topics here like vaccum, dark matter, anti-matter, etc....they felt into the sphere of Origins Science. No scientist can tell you for sure how they come about. At best, those are just speculative answers if they could tell us. The world is spending too much unnecessary resources to figure out such things in the sphere of the origins science. We should spend more on the improving and understand the aspects of operational science like how to stop virus from mutating because it is a specific fact that mutation is 'copying errors', finding how to recycle environmentally unfriendly materials like plastics, etc.

2 words for you - LAN JIAO.

the study of all these is termed by WE SCIENTIST - ASTROPHYSICS/QUANTUM MECHANICS

u want to term whatever fuck you leave it in your own fucking church, don't come out here display your stupidity

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
such technical jokes only those who study quantum mechanic will get it. haha it only make sense if "we" are electrons- display wave-like behaviour. those uncertainty of position and timing statement is based on the famous heisenberg uncertainty principle hahhaha

There you go! There is a big credential issue in you! We are all made of atoms....and we know that in atoms there are protons, neutrons and electrons. So, isnt' we are also electrons. The fact that you used the quote "We" shows you are not sure.

That's problems with some scientists. They are not sure themselves what they meant but they just use technical jargons that simply to confuse people and to inflate their credential......Charles Darwin was a perfect example...remember his term: Transmutation. Even with the discovery of DNA, this word 'transmutation' is not commonly used. The common word is just 'mutation'. But people just clap....clap....clap....at his silly, nonsensical theory of evolution because he has discovered something 'new' and packaged together with his un-understandable terms (plus of course of his wealthy and near-royalty status) this theory has fooled the world into believing the unbelieveable.

Ever since, people just continue his nonsensical work and keeping digging for rotten bones to 'prove' his case. This is what we see, read and hear each time we encounter people (or scientist???) who are trying to build their case....nothing but rotten bones, million or billion years of old fossils.

The following video is the exact opposite....it tells you nothing about rotten bones but imparting to us the knowledge of many living things surrounding us. We see these living things virtually every minute of our life. The video is quite long...but you will enjoy. While this has a significant message to tell us that life cannot be evolved through chance and time, there are many facts about natural sciences that we can learn. There is no speculation here. They are just factual presentations. You decide: Are you evolved from non-life to life, from one-cell to complex cells to fish to bird to monkey and finally to become you, or whether you are created by the God of the Bible. YOU DECIDE.....Psalm23 cannot help you to make your decision neither Scientisit (???) Rojak could. Only you can decide for yourself.

The God of Wonders Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvVt4lDSPeY

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

There you go! There is a big credential issue in you! We are all made of atoms....and we know that in atoms there are protons, neutrons and electrons. So, isnt' we are also electrons. The fact that you used the quote "We" shows you are not sure.

That's problems with some scientists. They are not sure themselves what they meant but they just use technical jargons that simply to confuse people and to inflate their credential......Charles Darwin was a perfect example...remember his term: Transmutation. Even with the discovery of DNA, this word 'transmutation' is not commonly used. The common word is just 'mutation'. But people just clap....clap....clap....at his silly, nonsensical theory of evolution because he has discovered something 'new' and packaged together with his un-understandable terms (plus of course of his wealthy and near-royalty status) this theory has fooled the world into believing the unbelieveable.

Ever since, people just continue his nonsensical work and keeping digging for rotten bones to 'prove' his case. This is what we see, read and hear each time we encounter people (or scientist???) who are trying to build their case....nothing but rotten bones, million or billion years of old fossils.

The following video is the exact opposite....they tell you nothing about rotten bones but imparting to us the knowledge of many living things around us. We see them virtually every minute of our life. The video is quite long...but you will enjoy. While this has a significant message to tell us that life cannot be evolved through chance and time, there are many facts about natural sciences that we can learn. There is no speculation here. They are just fact presentations. You decide: We are evolved from non-life to life, from one-cell to complex cell to fish to bird to monkey and finally to become you, or whether we are created by the God of the Bible. YOU DECIDE.....Psalm23 cannot help you to make your decision neither Scientisit (???) Rojak could. Only you can decide for yourself.

The God of Wonders Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvVt4lDSPeY

quote for future usage to display stupidity of christians

assumptions, putting words in my mouth, going out of topic, dont even understand my initial posts. classic stupid idiot.

particle/wave duality. this is what i was talking about, if this is beyond you keep your mouth shut. blame your god for not giving you the brain to understand it

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
i already answered this question on another thread. as expected, you too stupid to understand it and thought i am talking cock. i already mentioned it, quantum field theory. if you are too stupid/not educated to understand it, not my fault. blame it on your stupidity

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8yplCob7_Ck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hello my dear fren. That lecture of quantum field theory did not answer my question at all.
You got to do a better job yourself and not rely on cut and paste videos. Don't try to BS here please.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hello my dear fren. That lecture of quantum field theory did not answer my question at all.
You got to do a better job yourself and not rely on cut and paste videos. Don't try to BS here please.

son , did you donate enough money to my church yesterday ? the more money you donate the more i will bless you ...remember the 100 fold theory ? now go and find more job to work your ass off so that you can donate to me ...:wink: go ..i love you :wink:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

in fact i already explain out the answer in 2nd page in plain layman language although its not directed to u. Did not answer or your refuse to see the answer. ur stupidity really amazed me.

who bullshit who ?

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
pcb make me go thru the video and find, he fucking explain it at 46 mins onwards fucker. MY PROBLEM YOU DUN UNDERSTAND? MY FAULT U ARE STUPID?

in fact in the very first 10 MINS HE EXPLAIN IT IN A VERY SIMPLE TERMS. U FUCKING DUN EVEN WANT TO LISTEN FOR THE FIRST FUCKING 10 MINS

he play around with all the equations related to space/time and energy relating to different fields etc at 46 mins onwards<---THE VERY MOMENT HE DOING ALL THESE, you cannot infer the meaning of the answer to your that simple question, simply points out one thing....you are just another knnccb useless uneducated fuck.

u sure u went thru the video mother fucker?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in fact i already explain out the answer in 2nd page in plain layman language although its not directed to u. Did not answer or your refuse to see the answer. ur stupidity really amazed me.

who bullshit who ?

his delusional mind will tell him ...no one can debate him :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

who bullshit who ?

Sorry sir, he did nothing to answer my questions and nope, you did not even try to answer. If you had the ability to answer in plain layman lanaguge in teh first place, you wouldn't need to cut and paste some long video at all.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn i went thru it in more details instead of skipping, the whole lecture he is talking about it