• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Silicon Valley AT&T shop told customer buy Note8 instead of Gay Phone X

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just went to buy replacement Toyota RAV4 2017 with 26150km. $28,150. Collecting next Thursday.

2016 RAV4 total loss. Will work out total loss compensation. Probably $24,000
hopefully your daughter is recovering. that's all that matters. once she's ok, get a certified pre-owned porsche if you can.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Porsche is like iPhone. Lol

She going see doctor monday
69 times more than an iphone x where i am. bought it only as a puppy shuttle. hopefully your baby has no neck or head issues.

331EBFF3-301B-4983-A038-CAF977BBFDEC.jpeg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Those Porsche sedans and suvs.....seriously what's the point? You tell people own a Porsche then drive up in an SUV?

People all go....Cheh......

That one I don't understand.

It like saying you buy a Starbucks cola.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those Porsche sedans and suvs.....seriously what's the point? You tell people own a Porsche then drive up in an SUV?

People all go....Cheh......

That one I don't understand.

It like saying you buy a Starbucks cola.
in snow cuntry it’s all about awd and 4wd, and an suv with awd is better than a sedan or sports car with awd, especially with extra trunk space and a higher ground clearance. that’s why both porsche and tesla boh pian, have to build suv’s as customer demand and desire triumph over pride and identity. mine is specifically used to shuttle my puppy from shore to slope. he can be surfing in the morning, skiing in the afternoon, and back to snoozing in the evening. his life is good. :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I guess I too poor lah. Cannot anyhow buy luxury name SUV.

But I go for functionality. I got family of 6. And with all the big camping and ski trips etc biggest Porsche can offer me also won't meet my needs. So I buy Ford Expedition Platinum Max.

Daughter drive RAV4 can lah. Porsche I cannot afford.

Myself I drive Toyota Corolla 2011 base model with manual window no power window. Hail damaged. Value only $6k

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
997B71DD-72C7-4C71-B309-FCB06FDCF036.jpeg
I guess I too poor lah. Cannot anyhow buy luxury name SUV.

But I go for functionality. I got family of 6. And with all the big camping and ski trips etc biggest Porsche can offer me also won't meet my needs. So I buy Ford Expedition Platinum Max.

Daughter drive RAV4 can lah. Porsche I cannot afford.

Myself I drive Toyota Corolla 2011 base model with manual window no power window. Hail damaged. Value only $6k
me poor too. i drive a hyundai for commute. cannot afford porsche, but my puppy is rich enough to pay for his own private shuttle. had to drive him to half moon bay this morning in order for him to see seabirds, soak in sun, and smell the ocean.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are one unlucky chap. None of the devices that I have owned over the years and that of people I know had any trouble. No malware or virus either. Never installed any Anti virus software free or paid.

I went to Apple because of virus. Had the lap top first. When mobile banking began and for security reasons switched to iPhone. Paid the premium not for look but for functionality especially the shared data amongst the devices and security.

Charging $449 to "repair" a phone that is not spoilt? And the way you repair is by taking the working phone and giving another working phone.

Sorry man. That's fraud. Not business.

Apple has become a cult. Blind followers. Just like sinkies and PAP. LOL!

I don't fall for this shit.

Sinkies idea do biz is to cheat people and take money when can take money. All short sighted. No wonder sinkies biz all fail.

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Traders KPKB about Gay Phone 8 & Gay Phone X prices plunged rapidly, no profits / suffer losses!

http://www.sohu.com/a/206535472_114760

iPhoneX降价!黄牛称基本白忙活
2017-11-25 11:48 iPhone
IT之家11月25日消息 据新京报报道,目前iPhone X黄牛价已经降至跟苹果官网同价,有黄牛表示,三个月被苹果坑了两次,基本白忙活了。

b679c77f890840549b13519d5abfc957.jpeg

中关村的渠道商林海安(化名)表示,“我认识的好多人最近被坑了两次,一次是iPhone 8,一次是iPhone X。”林海安虽然是个90后,但是已经在中关村卖场摸爬滚打了9年,是一名非常“资深”的黄牛。

iPhone 8/Plus于9月22日正式上市开售,但是开售以后价格一直在下跌,双11期间iPhone 8电商最低价格跌至4566元,相比于5888元的首发价下跌了整整1322元,而这距离iPhone 8上市开售仅仅过去了一个半月的时间。

林海安认为,苹果各种新机的配置、功能、创新并没有那么重要,只有外观的变化才能真正打动中国消费者。他提到:

经典的iPhone 4,加长的iPhone 5、玫瑰金的iPhone 6s、亮黑色的iPhone 7,这些都引起了当时市场的激烈反响,当时iPhone 6s除了玫瑰金以外的颜色几乎都卖不出去,iPhone 8很难让人看懂苹果想要做什么。

由于iPhone 8的销售情况不理想,很多黄牛都希望能在随后上市的iPhone X身上捞回损失。但是等到iPhone X上市开售的时候,黄牛们却发现,苹果官网的备货非常充足,几乎所有购买者都能预定到iPhone X。

此后,iPhone X又先后被曝出过绿线、掉漆和屏幕遇冷失灵等一系列问题。受到这些负面新闻的影响,目前iPhone X的黄牛价已经跌到基本与官网平齐,这让很多手握iPhone X货源的黄牛都感觉自己被苹果“坑大了”。

而最令人尴尬的是,受iPhone X负面新闻的影响,一些原本持观望态度的消费者转而购买前期遇冷的iPhone 8,导致iPhone 8的售价反弹。iPhone X负面消息传出后仅几天的时间,iPhone 8的价格就回升了300多元。

林海安拿到的最新渠道报价单显示,iPhone 8 Plus(256G)的价格相对坚挺,相比最低跌去一千余元,目前回升到低于发行价六七百元。“已经有iPhone 8的渠道商开始重新进货了,但是iPhone X现在滞销,现货随时都有。”

林海安表示,“对于倒腾iPhone X的黄牛来说,虽然不至于跳楼,但基本可以说是白忙活了。”他算了一笔账: