• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Silicon Valley AT&T shop told customer buy Note8 instead of Gay Phone X

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apple is crap. There is no option to send customer feedback or shop experience etc.

They don't care. I guess they are making so much money anyway. They produce crap products also people will buy. Lol!
that's not true. i provide feedback via the apple support app and they not only provide answers online but also incorporate some of my complaints and constructive criticisms into their next and future software updates. one of them on an ipad storage bug was documented here (intentionally buried in one of the many threads on apple).
support.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem I had was phone cannot charge. Fix was to change battery. Except the problem was a spoilt charging cable.

Just get replacement cable. $5.

And Apple wanted $449.

If I was to Guess, you were probably talking to the the front end staff & not the people who are doing the actual repair. So they just provide Apple's stock answer to all iPhone customers.

The repairs are probably done at some warehouse located in the boonies.

In Spore If you had brought in a defective computer e.g. IMAc, MacBook Pro, .., you would have the opportunity to talk to a technician about the problem. In such a case you would be charge an initial diagnostic fee. The fee would have been used to offset the cost of any repair.

Unfortunately in North America Apple has adopted the Central depot model for it's iPhones. It provides faster turn around time at the cost of of customer satisfaction.

I think they do things differently in Spore, Thailand,..
I notice that there various repair Centres. However Asian prices for Apple products cost more.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
that's not true. i provide feedback via the apple support app and they not only provide answers online but also incorporate some of my complaints and constructive criticisms into their next and future software updates. one of them on an ipad storage bug was documented here (intentionally buried in one of the many threads on apple).
support.jpg

Is there a way to give feedback on my experience at the Apple store? I went to the Apple.ca website and could not find anything.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You may have moved physically but your soul is still trapped here by your hatred and desire for revenge. It's eating away at your core. If you call that happiness, then it's a very degenerate kind of pleasure at the most. The Germans call it schadenfreude.

People who are sick in the mind are often also in a state of vehement denial. And a miserable, revengeful émigré makes a very poor poster boy for his adopted nation.

Try a happy pill. You won't look back.

Very well written. I just wonder though why you use a nick like yellowarse?

Hate yourself? Poor self esteem? schadenfreude?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very well written. I just wonder though why you use a nick like yellowarse?

Hate yourself? Poor self esteem? schadenfreude?

That you find 'yellowarse' insulting is more an affirmation of your own perverse conditioning and self-loathing than of a lack of self-esteem on my part:

Yellow is inferior to white in your internalized racist worldview; and arse refers to a part of your anatomy you find disgusting. Ergo, yellowarse is derogatory. Ergo, I must hate myself to have adopted this moniker.

I, on the other hand, see yellow as one of seven colours in the rainbow - a beautuful metaphor for diversity; and arse as simply a humble organ that all humans possess and none can do without - in other words, an utter necessity.

See how your chain can be yanked by such an innocent nick?

Piece of advice: prejudices exacerbate your dysthymia, aggravate your irascibility, and heighten your sense of injustice at the world around you.

Take a deep breath, and let go. Peace.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
That you find 'yellowarse' insulting is more an indication of your own perverse conditioning and self-loathing than of a lack of self-esteem on my part:

Yellow is inferior to white in your internalized racist worldview; and arse refers to a part of your anatomy you find disgusting. Ergo, yellowarse is derogatory. Ergo, I must hate myself to have adopted this moniker.

I, in the other hand, see yellow as one of seven colours in the rainbow - a beautuful metaphor for diversity; and arse as simply a humble organ that all humans possess and none can do without - in other words, an utter necessity.

See how your chain can be yanked by such an innocent nick?

Piece of advice: prejudices exacerbate your dysthymia, aggravate your irascibility, and heighten your sense of injustice at the world around you.

Take a deep breath, and let go. Peace.

Ah. Thank you amber butt. I think that has a nicer ring to it. It isnt dysthymia. It is depression. And I am on Cipralex.

You are good at debating.

Are you Li Shengwu? Good luck with your fight with your uncle.

Oh wait....maybe you are Li HuanWu. That explains the affinity to the anus.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Thanks eatshitndie. I went to those links. They are more focused on things like product operations and technical issues. There is no option for shopping experience. Experience or feedback on what I deem the Apple Genius Bar staff being negligent and giving a shoddy assessment.

They keep going "support" staff.

For Canada, they ask us to go into the Apple Stores to meet with the Genius Bar "support" staff as well. But that's the shoddy rubbish assessment I got.

Anyway, it's ok. The only reason I bought the iPhone 7 Plus was that is happened my Note 3 died on me (no reason) after 3 years. And at that time Samsung had the battery explosion debacle. So I thought I'd give Apple a chance. Well the experiment failed for me. Had the first iphone 7 plus I had replaced (still under warranty) as the mobile data was wonky and always stuck at 1 bar. Then after 1 year and a few days battery would not charge. (of course I know now it is the cable) but they told me phone is kaput cannot be repaired. I still have the written document from them declaring it is not repairable. They advised me to contact my credit card company as they offer extended warranty so the $449 could be covered by Allianz Insurance.

I smell a scam. Don't you?

I have paper evidence. Staff names and all.

I'll try sending something to product feedback. Right now busy. Daughter got T-boned at junction yesterday.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks eatshitndie. I went to those links. They are more focused on things like product operations and technical issues. There is no option for shopping experience. Experience or feedback on what I deem the Apple Genius Bar staff being negligent and giving a shoddy assessment.

They keep going "support" staff.

For Canada, they ask us to go into the Apple Stores to meet with the Genius Bar "support" staff as well. But that's the shoddy rubbish assessment I got.

Anyway, it's ok. The only reason I bought the iPhone 7 Plus was that is happened my Note 3 died on me (no reason) after 3 years. And at that time Samsung had the battery explosion debacle. So I thought I'd give Apple a chance. Well the experiment failed for me. Had the first iphone 7 plus I had replaced (still under warranty) as the mobile data was wonky and always stuck at 1 bar. Then after 1 year and a few days battery would not charge. (of course I know now it is the cable) but they told me phone is kaput cannot be repaired. I still have the written document from them declaring it is not repairable. They advised me to contact my credit card company as they offer extended warranty so the $449 could be covered by Allianz Insurance.

I smell a scam. Don't you?

I have paper evidence. Staff names and all.

I'll try sending something to product feedback. Right now busy. Daughter got T-boned at junction yesterday.
oh no, looks like miss luck is fucking with you. her period cums in bunches. better take care of family first.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Our thanksgiving was a couple weeks back.

But yeah it is shopping season. Just bought $12k worth of kitchen and laundry appliances for new house. Good deal. Laundry and dryer + fridge stove oven and dishwasher x 2 sets. Best buy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our thanksgiving was a couple weeks back.

But yeah it is shopping season. Just bought $12k worth of kitchen and laundry appliances for new house. Good deal. Laundry and dryer + fridge stove oven and dishwasher x 2 sets. Best buy.
you must have many dishes to wash per meal. i eat out at hawker center most of the time thus only need one. i replaced 3 old laundry washers with top loading lg washers for 3 homes, and that model is da best! at $696 per washer, it's a steal.
large01.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I just went to buy replacement Toyota RAV4 2017 with 26150km. $28,150. Collecting next Thursday.

2016 RAV4 total loss. Will work out total loss compensation. Probably $24,000