• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA's clueless leadership: flight to nowhere scrapped, now offering dining in aeroplane

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flights to nowhere will not work out as it doesn't serve any purpose. It may be popular 25-30yrs ago cos ppl were not so well travelled n no social media back than. Why would I pay a few hundred bucks each for family of 4 flying around Singapore? Might as well book a 2 nights stay in MBS n go for nice seafood dinner..

I am with you on this,

as Nong ago, AirAsia already coined their slogan.:

*"NOW EVERYONE CAN FLY."*

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SIA can also offer "mile-high club" flights to all these students.

They can take a break from studying, go into the aeroplane and bonk each other in the toilet (free), in economy class, business class (premium price, student discounts available) and first-class (premium price, no student discounts).

A stewardess can also be added to the package for older, tertiary students if they can afford it.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point to fatten sia wallet...badly run company...back in the heydays when sia engine was trading at $5 they should have sold it away makes no diff cos the staff are mostly foreigners...than if wilmar can increase shareholder value by listing subsidiary in China for 500 or 700 million plus during covid this year why couldn't sia do it with sats? Lastly fuel hedging...must be damn stupid if they cannot see semb marine and kep marine hemorrhaging and that oil is no longer relevant due to advancement in technology...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah lor...I wonder wat the real underlying reason is for the cancellation especially when demand is high. Singkies etc don't give a shit about carbon emissions.

Wonder why so worry about Environmental groups. Now is tough time. People need jobs!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder why so worry about Environmental groups. Now is tough time. People need jobs!
The good thing about singkieland is pap will never let these environmental terrorists run the show. So there must be an underlying reason why it's been cancelled when its selling well. Got biz dont do meh?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is pure stupidity. Who would want to eat in a cramped environment, lack of leg rest, small tables and eating shit airlines food that would cost you a fortune. That kind of money, probably better to dine in a good restaurant.

jw5

Loyal
I don't mind dining in the aeroplane with this set of twins. :geek:

1601389123211.png

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should allow sex starved couples gay or not to book the A380 suites on hourly basis. Singles welcome with stewardess thrown in with additional surcharge. I am sure it’s roaring business.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should aim to be carbon neutral. What kind of crap are these anti carbon warrior spewing?

If these continues, these people should just kill themselves in the name of protecting our earth.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got one good suggestion....

SQ use the first class sleeper beds in their A380 cubicles for massage by the SQ girls. The SQ girls can parade down the aisle and the customer can then choose which one he wants.

$300 for 45 minutes massage. $100 for special..plus $50 if want to touch. Or else $500 full service.