• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA recruiting cadet pilots from India, S'poreans shunning this job?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SIA, their service is getting from fucked up to si beh fucked up. I was recently on a flight from Hong kong, a 3 hour plus flight and they are struggling with the meal service, rushing to finish it...to extent they completely miss serving u drinks...just pass you the meal and they pushed the cart off...KNN.

Fucking amusing...must be greatly impacted by the loss by Tiger Australia.

Were you flying business or economy:confused:

In my last flight with SIA I was almost hit by a meal cart:(

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You tried Cathay? They are pretty good. Not exactly like SIA before, but I'm still impressed by their service. The problem with Tiger airways is a symptom, its not the disease that is causing Singapore INCs problem.

excellent lah....how many of us can comprehend what the fuck the pilot are saying before take off? Now with Indian pilots, u will confirm not understand what the fuck they saying anymore...most of the time - i only hear - crew prepare for take off...tats all i heard...LOL

SIA, their service is getting from fucked up to si beh fucked up. I was recently on a flight from Hong kong, a 3 hour plus flight and they are struggling with the meal service, rushing to finish it...to extent they completely miss serving u drinks...just pass you the meal and they pushed the cart off...KNN.

Fucking amusing...must be greatly impacted by the loss by Tiger Australia.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCompare SIA with Cathay. Better fly with Cathay.
After few year SIA sercive will be drop below 5th ranking.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
You tried Cathy? They are pretty good. Not exactly like SIA before, but I'm still impressed by their service. The problem with Tiger airways is a symptom, its not the disease that is causing Singapore INCs problem.

Its Cathay. Not Cathy! LOL!

Btw, I second that Cathay is really good service. The crew gave special attention to children on board to make sure that they are ok and well entertained! :smile:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes dear, I was thinking of you when I wrote that. Sorry, hows your day?

Its Cathay. Not Cathy! LOL!

Btw, I second that Cathay is really good service. The crew gave special attention to children on board to make sure that they are ok and well entertained! :smile:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is not a case of seeing the light. It is just that he has reached the end of his economic life cycle. Why didn't he see it coming earlier when the going was smooth.

hi there

1. sheep can be the asset today.
2. come tomorrow, the same sheep will be the liability.
3. sheep or foreign talents, sama sama in sheepishland.
4. however, there are exceptions.
5. sheep that paid millions

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You tried Cathay? They are pretty good. Not exactly like SIA before, but I'm still impressed by their service. The problem with Tiger airways is a symptom, its not the disease that is causing Singapore INCs problem.

===

yup, tried cathay before...although i won't say the service is out of the world but vis-a-vis the price paid, I am not complaining.

I am not asking for a blow job from the stewardess but having meals + drinks is reasonable request - especially the fucking meal cart is full of wines / drinks.

back to the SIA flight i was on, the guy beside me, was having problems with the inflight movie screen, as we are seated near the emergency exit, you have to lift the screen from the cradle...the humorous part was, the screen could not stay erect ...it will poop and slip back to the cradle.

hence for the whole flight, he has to support the screen with his leg - LOL...i look at him, bemused...he asked 2 times from a Mat steward for pineapple juice, two times, the steward nodded and din come back to him with the drink.

the mat steward is more interested in pushing his inflight sales cart and going around selling inflight sales.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, cattle class in SIA used to be one of the best. I still remember they are like the 1st airline to introduce the entertainment system on board for econs.
Sadly, even the SIA stewardess standard has dropped since then.

Oh I see. Why am I not surprised:smile:

There are still some SIA supporters around but I suspect they fly business:rolleyes:

There are better deals & service available elsewhere. Caveat emptor if you choose SIA

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, cattle class in SIA used to be one of the best. I still remember they are like the 1st airline to introduce the entertainment system on board for econs.

Spore used to be an OK place. Granted there was alot of restrictions but many would agree there was some good.

Somewhere along the way multi-million $$$ salaries became the norm. Civil servants began to think they were businessmen & these scholars believed they could run a businesses with rules & regulations without good people .:smile:

SIA & Spore are a victims of this arrogance.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, as I have come to believe, the ROT that as set into Singapore INC.
Spore used to be an OK place. Granted there was alot of restrictions but many would agree there was some good.

Somewhere along the way multi-million $$$ salaries became the norm. Civil servants began to think they were businessmen & these scholars believed they could run a businesses with rules & regulations without good people .:smile:

SIA & Spore are a victims of this arrogance.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

==
yup...those were the hey days...they were the first as well to offer free headsets, free drinks...but hey, we are heading back to the olden days again - look at the budget airlines -charging u for movies, for drinks,etc...

but u also pay the highest fare for SIA...with high fares, obviously we expect the higher quality of service - this is fair.

decline in SIA stewardess have been happening for many years liao...stewardess no longer glam job...on my flight, i see more chio bu passengers than stewardess LOL....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh I see. Why am I not surprised:smile:

There are still some SIA supporters around but I suspect they fly business:rolleyes:

There are better deals & service available elsewhere. Caveat emptor if you choose SIA

===

SIA supporters becos most of them fly on company's expenses LOL...of course if company expense, i fly SIA lah...

the only advantage today -flying SIA, is their payout in case of mishap, is the highest.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Cathay Pacific Mei mei not bad. Even girl also seem to be having affairs with them

[video=youtube;G1QXfeFVsas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1QXfeFVsas[/video]

==
yup...those were the hey days...they were the first as well to offer free headsets, free drinks...but hey, we are heading back to the olden days again - look at the budget airlines -charging u for movies, for drinks,etc...

but u also pay the highest fare for SIA...with high fares, obviously we expect the higher quality of service - this is fair.

decline in SIA stewardess have been happening for many years liao...stewardess no longer glam job...on my flight, i see more chio bu passengers than stewardess LOL....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What next? buryani, tosai, chapati and masala on first class menu.
pilots wear white indian sarong?
aircraft takes the long route like dehli taxi drivers?