• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA plane struck yet they practice for NDP?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This year NDP will encounter thunderstorms and heavy rain and drenching the whole parade….LW & Tharman huat ahh!!!!!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah...too many jinx event, betterer dun ballot for this year NDP tickets.
:thumbsdown: people actually make an effort to get tickets to attend PAP's self-glorification event? Usually i will be in jb to stay away such bullshit. This year i will make the jb stay more accurate. 12am or 0000 hrs on 9 Aug to 2359 59 99 will not be in sg. Most likely be back in the morning of 10 Aug.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? You can resell those tickets to patriotic gongkias. They are a cult, just like those Swifties. They will pay a high price to attend the NDP.
Most likely the vaccinated ones will be there. Remember to wear their highly protective mask, wear 2 the best, in order to make the event a highly successful one. oh, not to forget, hand sanitizer too. Maybe all these will be given free in the highly acclaimed goodie bags.

depositphotos_380166190-stock-photo-portrait-asia-young-female-who.jpg

Remember to shed tears of joys and gratefulness when singing the national anthem. And and make sure the camera zoom into you while you have tears in your eyes to showcase your high level IQ to the world.

IQ-countries.JPG

The best is the 2 crying are CECA Indian and millionaire China chink, hugging shoulder to shoulder, swaying and crying while singing. Showing a sense of unity among diversity.

And pls while you are singing and crying on the national anthem, dun drop dead while doing it, it will make the event look bad. Just like the freaking air turbulence on SINGAPORE SQ plane.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many many Army Bros livehood depend on this mega show for promotion
The more they make effort and work hard to support PAP's self-glorification, the higher chance they get promoted?

Why people cannot have some backbone to earn money by and for themselves in dignity?

Why need to bend down, carry balls and and offer their butt as comfort hole to get promoted?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most likely the vaccinated ones will be there. Remember to wear their highly protective mask, wear 2 the best, in order to make the event a highly successful one. oh, not to forget, hand sanitizer too. Maybe all these will be given free in the highly acclaimed goodie bags.

depositphotos_380166190-stock-photo-portrait-asia-young-female-who.jpg

Remember to shed tears of joys and gratefulness when singing the national anthem.

hoching-jpg.183684

Looks like the kind of woman who needs a lot of Covid relief funds from SIA. :cool:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? You can resell those tickets to patriotic gongkias. They are a cult, just like those Swifties. They will pay a high price to attend the NDP.

That's what I did in 2018. Sold two tickets to a Mat for $200. Actually, I asked for $120 per ticket. But he said he wanted to take his 6 yr old mini Mart to watch the parade. He even brought that small fart along when he collected the tickets from me. I took pity on him and agreed to let him have them for $100 each.