• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA Bleeds

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA just announced that it lost $1123m from Apr to Jun...

More losses the next few qtrs. Will there be a sell down today?
Sell down is related to border closing and people who currently own the shares and need immediate cash. Well, i don't analyse too much on share trading as my aim is buying material things. if go down below $2 then i buy, if not, so be it and not hard up about it.

For serious trading in getting passive income, you might need to get more info, i can't do more than simple analysis. i just do simple analysis, enough to buy things. You can't tell what happen to the future, so i don't see paper trading as a sustainable income source. i use it for capital gains only.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sell down is related to border closing and people who currently own the shares and need immediate cash. Well, i don't analyse too much on share trading as my aim is buying material things. if go down below $2 then i buy, if not, so be it and not hard up about it.

For serious trading in getting passive income, you might need to get more info, i can't do more than simple analysis. i just do simple analysis, enough to buy things. You can't tell what happen to the future, so i don't see paper trading as a sustainable income source. i use it for capital gains only.
Yes, good to go for capital gains. Can make decent money than to leave your money in the bank

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
how many years will it take to tabulate Singapore's assets? President Ong Teng Chong was never given a reply! Singapore can afford to bleed!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still wasting time dabbling in Sinkie stock
I am quite happy getting more than 10% return annually. This is much better than putting it in a bank. Also I am interested in International Finance, Financial Markets, Corporate Finance, Financial Analysis. Getting good returns for my money and sharpening my interests are good things to do in my spare time

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA also speculates heavily on plane (for resale). It is like the bus company is also a used-bus seller. Then now COE crashed.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA also speculates heavily on plane (for resale). It is like the bus company is also a used-bus seller. Then now COE crashed.
SIA used to buy new aircraft and sell their older fleet. This helps to keep the SIA fleet young which is a major selling point for SIA.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then now, SIA is stuck with younger (expensive) planes of massive depreciating value.
SIA is stuck with oil hedging, present aircraft and also ordered (but yet to be delivered) aircraft, That's why i say SIA bleeds

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA is stuck with oil hedging, present aircraft and also ordered (but yet to be delivered) aircraft, That's why i say SIA bleeds

according to my sauces, SIA also offended major ticketing platforms by going back on their words and belittling them before Covid because SIA think they are a big fug.

Imagine the first wave of recovery is here, most will be business travellers willing to pay more, and these platforms condemns SIA for these high-margin businesses.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to my sauces, SIA also offended major ticketing platforms by going back on their words and belittling them before Covid because SIA think they are a big fug.

Imagine the first wave of recovery is here, most will be business travellers willing to pay more, and these platforms condemns SIA for these high-margin businesses.
SIA has been too arrogant most of the time. Singaporeans are offended by SIA and not many want to fly SIA. I prefer Qantas, Emirates, Qatar, Etihad, Cathay Pacific to SIA

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The shareholders are bleeding profusely. The CEO needs a more drastic cut. 35% is not good enough. My bet is SIA will wake up and cut more of the Mgmt Board's allowances and CEO pay

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This will not be the last pay cut. Another round of pay cuts will come in 3 to 6 mths time when SIA reports another massive qtrly loss

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This will not be the last pay cut. Another round of pay cuts will come in 3 to 6 mths time when SIA reports another massive qtrly loss

I believe so. Tat goes for current pandemic too. Aint gonna be the last too.:frown: