• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA Bleeds

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All my oversea trips,I travelled Thai Airways,Cathay Pacific,Emirates,Air Asia,Tiger,Scoot ,Garuda,Air Vietnam...except SIA.
Jay I suggest that you consider the safety record of Air Asia, Garuda, before you fly with those two airlines.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have my own answer. Just asking you for your opinion. Will share my answer later
First of all, Singapore will not give up SIA, it is a Singapore brand with international recognition. They put in too much effort and money to create this brand position and awareness at international level.
The low share prices now is not because of management discrepancy, it is outside pandemic forces which also experience by other countries' airlines. When this is over, all airline business and connections will resume, and pple are dying to travel and many are planning where they will go after the pandemic,including me.
The most important of all, I want to buy watches. Lol!!!!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, Singapore will not give up SIA, it is a Singapore brand with international recognition. They put in too much effort and money to create this brand position and awareness at international level.
The low share prices now is not because of management discrepancy, it is outside pandemic forces which also experience by other countries' airlines. When this is over, all airline business and connections will resume, and pple are dying to travel and many are planning where they will go after the pandemic,including me.
The most important of all, I want to buy watches. Lol!!!!
Good points. For me.
1. SIA is a good company.
2. Gahmen will not allow SIA to die
3. If buy sia, got to keep long term
4. I expect SIA to go down for the next 12 mths, so i dont buy now
5. Between $2 to $3, worth investing in SIA and keep it for long term

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
"If it comes to saving the airport workers or saving the airline I will save the airline workers"