• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shovelnose shark weighing over 35kg caught at Bedok Jetty

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which part of Macpherson ah? I promised to take my mom there but dunno the place. Heard it is the best!

I think we are referring to a restaurant along Bendemeer Rd (in the direction of MacPherson). It is just after a favourite place for Indian food. Lots of cars and bikes parked along the road after midnight. If I recall rightly, opposite Beng Wan Rd or thereabouts.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
man_catches_shovelnose_shark_weighing-thumbnail.jpg

Sometimes we tend to forget that there are some pretty exotic creatures in our water and land.

let the shark go lah, bloody sinkies!!!!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lizzert said:
Is the stall still around ?? anyone else know of other places that sell this?

If you are talking of shark meat, there is a stall at Jalan Berseh Food Centre, along Jalan Besar Rd. They are sell "猪脚dong

SaboKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lightning struck twice for the shark. :[

A restaurant owner happened to be near the vicinity and paid the boys few hundred dollars out of his own pocket for the shark.. The best thing is, he did not bought the shark to made into a meal by his Chefs.. Instead he asked the boys to released the Shovel nosed shark back into the waters..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can not be 120KG lah.

That Ah Fat with a cig look more massive than the fish. He is at most 90KG.

The ray looks much wider than the ah bui. You cannot compare it like this. Like take snakes for eg. They are very long and slim but those pythins or anacondas are massive. I believe it's that huge if it wasn't the ah hui could have lifted it alone.