• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should YSL make an appearance before the BE?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he could offer an apology to the people of HG through the social media.
It need not to be in detail but it must be sincere and regret the inconvenience caused.
Do you think it will help?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will make it worse for WP. Out of sight is out of mind. If ever it should have been done long before. Certainly not close to BE. Knowing him after he revealed on why he voted for the PAP, he will dig a deeper hole.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will make it worse for WP. Out of sight is out of mind. If ever it should have been done long before. Certainly not close to BE. Knowing him after he revealed on why he voted for the PAP, he will dig a deeper hole.
agree.
ran out, stay out.
until the dust is settled.
the public spotlight gone...

every public has in-built amnesia and faint memories once emotion runs its course.
notice nobody gives a shit to TT Durai nowadays in contrast to him being public enemy no 1 back then.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice that up till today LTK and WP never apologised.
He simply pushed all blame to the man who ran away.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Do you think it will help?

news just in:
overheard some kopitiam aunties commenting that Yaw was paid to disrupt the WP stronghold in Hougang SMC, trying hard to contain my laughter. still stirring my kopi :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If the aunties believe pap use ysl to sabo, then pap are screw.

bwahahahahahahaa... these aunties cited how close Yaw & his wife was during the CNY dinner, doesn't seem like a marriage on rocks, etc... me really tak boleh tahan, kopi almost sprouting out from my nostrils, had to gulp it down and make hasty evacuation :p:p:p

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
WP never said he cannot come back to serve. They left the door open for him.

Evidently you don't know what is meant by sacked. Maybe in the PAP, you can do that. PAP don't sack people. They just fade away.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:
bwahahahahahahaa... these aunties cited how close Yaw & his wife was during the CNY dinner, doesn't seem like a marriage on rocks, etc... me really tak boleh tahan, kopi almost sprouting out from my nostrils, had to gulp it down and make hasty evacuation :p:p:p

Aunties are often very observant for such minor signs. Please continue to drink your kopi and report the feedback.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Aunties are often very observant for such minor signs. Please continue to drink your kopi and report the feedback.

have to move over another kopi tioh later, very shiong on the pocket. anyways, ground sentiment seems unfavorable for the CHOO CHOO train at this point in time as we speak :p:p:p

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:
have to move over another kopi tioh later, very shiong on the pocket. anyways, ground sentiment seems unfavorable for the CHOO CHOO train at this point in time as we speak :p:p:p

Need to revise forecast?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what I thought and he actually did what I suggested
May not be necessarily detrimental to WP
Anyway who are we to judge?
Let's leave it to the voters of HG

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless SPH has been ranked at least the top 100th press freedom index, I wouldnt' suggest Yaw to return and face the 154th bloodhounds, especially those deployed by the chinese tabloids. [email protected]

Last edited: