• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious should i call it quits with my wife?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i had a stressful weekend, contemplating quitting it all and go back to s'pore. luckily, my oz boss is good and understanding bro! my wife was losing temper and nagging...
which make me feel that she only cares about money. it seems that all women are the same, good times togetherness only.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she good in bed? Is she kind and compassionate? And most importantly will she die or sacrifice for you? If the answer to the three qns are all no than it's time to move on since you hve no kids..but I'm very confident you will crawl back to her say in 48 hours time

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i had a stressful weekend, contemplating quitting it all and go back to s'pore. luckily, my oz boss is good and understanding bro! my wife was losing temper and nagging...
which make me feel that she only cares about money. it seems that all women are the same, good times togetherness only.
Focus on your job. Earn the money and go enjoy yourself. Have drinks and fun at adult clubs.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
U really have alot of problems, it will be better for u and yr family that u just take a long walk off a short pier. Every now and than u start a new thread about your problems. As if whole world only u got problems. Soo hard on u..better u Soylent Green. If u talk to yr wife like the way u post yr BS in this forum, I am surprised u still have a wife

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U really have alot of problems, it will be better for u and yr family that u just take a long walk off a short pier. Every now and than u start a new thread about your problems. As if whole world only u got problems. Soo hard on u..better u Soylent Green. If u talk to yr wife like the way u post yr BS in this forum, I am surprised u still have a wife

i see my weak point as being open to forummers, anybody i also regard as bro.
maybe at my age, not like last time, not many friends.
even the closest friend also has some secret.
my father passed away when i was 15 and i am the youngest in my family.
all these attributes to what i am today.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see my weak point as being open to forummers, anybody i also regard as bro.
maybe at my age, not like last time, not many friends.
even the closest friend also has some secret.
my father passed away when i was 15 and i am the youngest in my family.
all these attributes to what i am today.
Boo boo boo my heart bleeds ..now go take a long walk off a short pier u will be in a better place.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN actually many sinkie kopi uncles are also contemplating divorce KNN the main thing they are afraid of is to share their assets so they just live with it KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
i love my wife and hope she read what i was feeling before...
KNN which picture you referring to KNN
20190201.jpg

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone like you should deserve a high class hokkien wife.... move to nusa dua... you'll find happiness there.. :geek: