• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

shorts underneath

A

Alu862

http://www.peardruid.com/blog/index.php?s=chee

"and finally...

14. DON'T WEAR PE SHORTS UNDERNEATH PINAFORES. skirts and dresses are meant to be worn as they are - besides, that pair of shorts is just extra clothing to wash. besides, who will even CARE if they see your underwear? you overestimate our despo-ness."

A

Alu862

I urgue all schools to make it an offence for girls to wear shorts underneath

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
wear shorts are a precaution especially if someone decide to poke a finger into your arse... like this...

m.jpg

A

Alu862

Shorts underneath--extra clothing to wash--waste of water and washing powder

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually some all-girls schools do make it an offence for them to wear shorts under their uniforms unless it is just before PE. They believe that it forces the girls to sit properly. I personally think it does not work, i.e. make the girls sit properly.

A

Alu862

Actually some all-girls schools do make it an offence for them to wear shorts under their uniforms unless it is just before PE. They believe that it forces the girls to sit properly. I personally think it does not work, i.e. make the girls sit properly.

Why not? No shorts means saving water in washing. Also it will be cooler for them

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really miss the bunch of folks from the old forum, they would have really perform brilliantly on such a thread with their unpretentious though sometime vulgar style, but they are definitely much much more interesting than the mild and controlled kind of shit here....sigh....

GIVE ME BACK THE OLD SAMMYBOY GANG!!!!!!!

AverageSinkie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lau few things compare to the thrill of watching schoolgirls zao geng..
especially when you are 14 years old.......

My best was at a cyber cafe...I saw this girl zao geng..and she was wearing translucent panties...I could see her pubic hair etc...Got so horny and rushed to toilet..

Guessed what I did..hehehhe

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really miss the bunch of folks from the old forum, they would have really perform brilliantly on such a thread with their unpretentious though sometime vulgar style, but they are definitely much much more interesting than the mild and controlled kind of shit here....sigh....

Friend, got constraints in this forum lah. But you can be sure the dirty minds are still here :biggrin:

Old sammyboy gang? Then hop over there lor .. everybody's still around what :biggrin:

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
shorts are no good for the groin as the groin cannot "breath" and this can cause fungus infection.

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can go back to the old forum. They are still there.
Boss say this forum non-sexual leh. :biggrin: