• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Short guys teruk: 9 in 10 women refused to date shorter men

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I notice now Tony and SIFU are on talking term

world peace at last

Oh pls... today . out of sheer luck.. i notice this moron is a gay. I have been trying to understand how come a person behave so weird, at last the answer.

He is in extreme deprivation. That is very pitiful.

Anyway, there are ways to solve his gay desire. Bangkok has many outlets for that. or he can go to gay pub. Why hang around here trying to get attention? very strange..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I talk to my female friends, this surprised me too. They place VERY GREAT emphasis on height. Doesn't matter if you're 10 years younger, or fat and balding; but if you're shorter you'll have a tough time! Might be linked to the traditional role of man as protector and 'pillar'. It's hard to imagine you as that if you're shorter than the woman!

It's OK when women (whether Sg or foreign) of height 1.6m and above look for partners height 1.7m and above. Funny thing is that I've had the amusing experience of overhearing women 1.5m or below giggling in discussion looking for men 1.8m and above.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh pls... today . out of sheer luck.. i notice this moron is a gay. I have been trying to understand how come a person behave so weird, at last the answer.

He is in extreme deprivation. That is very pitiful.

Anyway, there are ways to solve his gay desire. Bangkok has many outlets for that. or he can go to gay pub. Why hang around here trying to get attention? very strange..

CB Kia tonychat,

pls stop pestering me for business.. I m not interested in gays, ah gwas and ladyboys that u pimp..:oIo::oIo:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Height is never a problem lah.
So what if I am short, below 1.5m?
Just tell them I earn multi millions per month,
problem instantly solved.
But I will go for model as pretty and tall as Lin Zhi Ling or
some other models above 1.8m.:biggrin:
Afterall, sinkie women are cheap lah.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the way nature works

If women select taller men, then the shorter men will be less likely to continue the short gene

Likewise if men choose the chiobu then the ugly women less likely to continue the ugly gene

So in the long run good

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like a lot of forummers here have bad comprehension. In the article, the girls said they won't date men shorter THAN them. They didn't say they won't date short men. So, most short men won't have a problem cos there are alot of short gals around anyway.:smile:
In any case, even if the man is very short but successfull, even the very tall girls would drool over them. Check this out:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/14/famous-couples-with-talle_n_214948.html?slidenumber=4