• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Shophouse in skudai, Malaysia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck kind of question is this? U ask for serious advice but you act like a clown.

How about some of the information like this?

sq footage, dimensions, age of the building, location (high traffice, new development, industrial area, etc), how many parking spots, who are the current tenants, how long have they been there, what is the physical condition of the building (need to do renos, painting, etc), do the tenants want to stay, is their rent market rent, what is the last few years financial statements looking like, etc.

After you provide all this info then come and talk to us. Otherwise, don't waste our time.

You are right. He is a fake acting a buyer like all his other acting of kidney disease using MovieStar clone and AIDS before that using Sinkie clone. Of course along with other acting of being good and kind about insomnia etc while bashing people up behind the facade.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most important, relatives must be vested.
Else if just "take care" then it's going to be problematic....

While at a million ringgit, it's around S$350k, with all the fees thrown in. I would be mindful of the exchange rate at this point.

If the sing/rm rate goes to 3.5, then you are looking at potential losses and reduced rental returns....moving ahead.

Why don't you geo those detached houses near KSL and Holiday Inn? I see many have been converted to SPAs, Coffeehouse and car wash.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. He is a fake acting a buyer like all his other acting of kidney disease using MovieStar clone and AIDS before that using Sinkie clone. Of course along with other acting of being good and kind about insomnia etc while bashing people up behind the facade.

Someone don't reply here after getting caught acting a buyer but so damn thick-skinned to open another thread to continue to act good and kind on surface. Life is short. Don't cling on to evil mind and rotten heart with a act good and kind facade to do evil to others. 伪君子,真小人 mudlander dog Sinkie clone. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use your mouth or use your backside to buy SINKIE clone?

On further thought, this is too kind to Sinkie clone. Should be hey so SNTCK you are a MALAYSIAN MISTRESS or MALAYSIAN CHICKEN or MALAYSIAN GIGOLO to buy stocks buy this buy that investment and yet buy this shop house in MALAYSIA? Need me to post those naked prostitute photos like what you did last time SINKIE?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
We decided to buy that shophouse unit. Share among siblings.

If your siblings are not asking the same questions that I am, I predict some very tense time down wth road for the family. U already made mistake number one, if you are telling the truth. Mistake number one is don't get into business with your family members.