• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocking truth about Asian plastic babes

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah rite..the term "nose job" didnt exist in the angmo plastic surgeons dictionary..they translated from an Asian phrase...what a twat you are....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"In a cross-cultural study, more neotenized female faces were the most attractive to men while less neotenized female faces were the least attractive to men, regardless of the females' actual age.[21] Using a panel of "Asian", "Hispanic" and "White" judges, Michael R. Cunningham found that the Asian, Hispanic and White female faces found most attractive were those that had "neonate large eyes, greater distance between eyes, and small noses"[22] and his study led him to conclude that "large eyes" were the most "effective" of the "neonate cues"."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny

Now you tell me, why do westerners stretch their eyelids when they try to make fun of the Chinese stereotype? Because Chinese typically have small, squinty eyes. Small eyes are a predominant trait of the Mongoloid race. And as have been concluded in numerous studies, the attractiveness of large eyes has the least cross-cultural variability. Large eyes, more common in ang mohs than chinese, are universally regarded as a sign of beauty. Don't blame me. I'm being objective here. :smile:

Trust you to use neoteny as "evidence" :rolleyes: Here's the thing shit skin the media is by and large dominated by the western media you being a shit skin are not a white person but asian. By following some dumb stereotype that you eyes resembles more of a white person just shows that you're a ass licker of the white ppl. Trust you to use examples of racist whites doing that with their eyes as proof of anything.

FYI there are white ppl that want to look asian too. You really have absolutely nothing to feel proud about. Just that eons ago your race was conqured by some white ppl

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese/Koreans/Japs etc belong to a rather ugly racial group known as "Mongoloids".

They're ashamed of how they look so they go to great lengths to look as "Ang Moh" as possible.

yeah rite..the term "nose job" didnt exist in the angmo plastic surgeons dictionary..they translated from an Asian phrase...what a twat you are....

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ang Mohs invented all those procedures. :p

The difference is that Ang Mohs generally try to recapture their youth. They don't try to erase the distinguishing features of their ethnicity.

I have never heard of an Ang Moh with natural double eyelids surgically altering their eyes to achieve the single fold "Asian" look. Have you?

again you sound like an arse...havent you heard of eye job and nose job,the angmo started all these jobs..

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....and unfortunately, most chinese girls don't like shit skins. They simply cannot stand their pungent smell.

I am sure you are not one of those Chinese by race hookers right at this moment furiously sucking Indian and Bangla cocks in Hotel 81s now. One thing for sure if you choose to come in here you are definitely 有限公司 in the looks department......LOL

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese/Koreans/Japs etc belong to a rather ugly racial group known as "Mongoloids".

They're ashamed of how they look so they go to great lengths to look as "Ang Moh" as possible.
image3.jpgimages1.jpgimages2.jpg
and all these angmos are really proud of their features..

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
"In a cross-cultural study, more neotenized female faces were the most attractive to men while less neotenized female faces were the least attractive to men, regardless of the females' actual age.[21] Using a panel of "Asian", "Hispanic" and "White" judges, Michael R. Cunningham found that the Asian, Hispanic and White female faces found most attractive were those that had "neonate large eyes, greater distance between eyes, and small noses"[22] and his study led him to conclude that "large eyes" were the most "effective" of the "neonate cues"."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny

Now you tell me, why do westerners stretch their eyelids when they try to make fun of the Chinese stereotype? Because Chinese typically have small, squinty eyes. Small eyes are a predominant trait of the Mongoloid race. And as have been concluded in numerous studies, the attractiveness of large eyes has the least cross-cultural variability. Large eyes, more common in ang mohs than chinese, are universally regarded as a sign of beauty. Don't blame me. I'm being objective here. :smile:
and yet Megan Fox is voted one of the sexiest women alive eventhough she has small squinty eyes,another twat you are.
images4.jpg

AudreyFang

Alfrescian
Loyal
The shit skins are the worst.

Not only are they dark and dirty, every shit skin has body odour (BO).

When they walk pass you, it is as if a rubbish truck is nearby.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah lah, that's what I always say - not all ang moh are handsome or pretty. Sinkies girls just cannot understand this. Sometimes these poor souls 'die die' also must have an ang mor ghya.

Some ang mohs have slanted and small eyes too. Just take richard gere for example. His eyes are always closed.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
and yet Megan Fox is voted one of the sexiest women alive eventhough she has small squinty eyes,another twat you are.
View attachment 4560

anyone with an iota of brain cell would pick the megan fox in the sexy oriental squinty eye look than the above dear caught in the headlights look as sexy..

Attention! Dumbfuck is now operating in denial mode. Do not! I repeat! Do not panic. Take it as another MRT/LTA covering of their embarrassed arses!....LOL....LOL....LOL