• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocking truth about Asian plastic babes

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lah, that's what I always say - not all ang moh are handsome or pretty. Sinkies girls just cannot understand this. Sometimes these poor souls 'die die' also must have an ang mor ghya.

it could be also that the angmo ghya like the small squinty eye look on the chinese gal,it could be mutual attraction..just like the angmo F1 boss,or Murdoch...they like small chinese eyes eventhough they could have any big eye angmo gal if they chose to do so..and of course like most gals regardless of race, the chinese wives like their money or status...i dont think they really like their angmo husbands shriveled up dicks..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
倘若我是印度人,那你这类几乎不识中文的庸夫俗子又算什么?:rolleyes:

Wow shit skin easy on the google translate. Btw why did you use traditional chinese and simplified chinese words when writing this sentence? Seems like you had to use google translate or some other online translating site to write out this sentence. :biggrin:

But you are still a shit skin aren't you? :rolleyes:

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
the notion of beauty is pretty much learned by what we pick up from the movies,media..etc..any African bush people would prolly not think angelina jolie as beautiful...they may pick Oprah over angelina...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just like david hasselhoff and many german people have small eyes...and they were once voted the sexiest stars in hollywood..

Not only that some ang mohs have small pug like noses. It's the jews that have the long beak noses. Facial features don't make a person attractive. It's how all their features come togther on their face that makes them look attractive. You cannot say that someone with a long pointed nose would be guaranteed to look good or that someone with a flat nose would be guaranteed to look ugly for eg, same with the eyes. Scientists have always been trying to make good looks into a science by measuring the distance between the eyes and nose and mouth and so on and so forth and ordinary looking ppl have been shown to be even more attractive than brad pitt using this method yet if you actually looked at their face you wouldn't say they looked more handsome than pitt. This is something these shit skins have been dying to boast about cos that's all they have which isn't anything at all.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow shit skin easy on the google translate. Btw why did you use traditional chinese and simplified chinese words when writing this sentence? Seems like you had to use google translate or some other online translating site to write out this sentence. :biggrin:

But you are still a shit skin aren't you? :rolleyes:

Take up the challenge lah Dumb fuck Jah Racist Moderator! Try to do a copy and paste job using a Live or Bing translator tool and see whether you can come up with a coherent paragraph of prose in Chinese.....LOL......LOL...LOL...Goh Meng Seng is quite good at it doing the reverse ie Mandarin to English and polishing it up to the best of his helicopter ability......LOL

AudreyFang

Alfrescian
Loyal
the notion of beauty is pretty much learned by what we pick up from the movies,media..etc..any African bush people would prolly not think angelina jolie as beautiful...they may pick Oprah over angelina...

Agree.

But no one will ever pick a shit skin as someone beautiful ..... because they smell like dung.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take up the challenge lah Dumb fuck Jah Racist Moderator! Try to do a copy and paste job using a Live or Bing translator tool and see whether you can come up with a coherent paragraph of prose in Chinese.....LOL......LOL...LOL...Goh Meng Seng is quite good at it doing the reverse ie Mandarin to English and polishing it up to the best of his helicopter ability......LOL

Shit skin why would i need to do that? I can write properly in chinese. :rolleyes:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure no problem. What would you like me to write? How about you are a stinking shit skin? You'll just twist like a snake after that though.

Whatever strikes your demented racist mind lah Dumb Fuck Jah the forum Moderator!...LOL....Why does your name sound so familiar and similar to a new member's nick?....LOL

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever strikes your demented racist mind lah Dumb Fuck Jah the forum Moderator!...LOL....Why does your name sound so familiar and similar to a new member's nick?....LOL

Pray tell which new member? wah easy there skin it's kind of sad you have to type so many words each there repeating it like a mantra just like a mad dog while i just call you shit skin or skin just like all of your kind. I don't discriminate between you and cruxx so don't worry.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pray tell which new member? wah easy there skin it's kind of sad you have to type so many words each there repeating it like a mantra just like a mad dog while i just call you shit skin or skin just like all of your kind. I don't discriminate between you and cruxx so don't worry.

What happened Dumb Fuck Jah? Where is the Chinese literary masterpiece?...LOL.....LOL.....LOL