• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SHE selena kena badly burnt in filming accident..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
leongsam, you are so stupid. :oIo:

Watch the video for yourself. There's not an iota of originality or creativity in the performance whatsoever. The songs, the choreography, the clothes... all COPIED lock, stock and barrel from the West.:rolleyes: It's absolutely pathetic.:eek:

This is how the Chinese are supposed to sing and dance.:cool:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mN9iXlfxpxI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mN9iXlfxpxI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her fiancee quite ugly leh. But luckily is some rich ass lawyer. Anyway, she is v rich la.

Will you dump her if you are him?

Think: everytime she is naked, you have to bare with the scars, burnt marks and dry skin

Did her cheebye caught fire?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Think: everytime she is naked, you have to bare with the scars, burnt marks and dry skin

That's the job of a cheebye sniffer like you. Please update us. :o

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the job of a cheebye sniffer like you. Please update us. :o

I sniffed your wife cheebye as she was whoring last night. :o

It stunk like a rotten abalone :o

Then i called my bangla worker to up her for free :biggrin:

Year end bonus for him :biggrin:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

You never hear of plastic surgery is it? The most important thing here is her man is $$$ rich.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am sad for u...:rolleyes:

These starlets are easily replaceable anyway, once they are stale.
Unless, they have some REAL talent or outstanding appeal, they are only sustained by the marketing people.

Gillian Chung is trying to make a comeback while her fans still remember her. hahaha

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xb2uMvw61eY?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>​

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
in today TNP...

so sad to read this news...selena is my favourite in SHE....reported dat she suffer 3rd degree burn in the hand, leg and back...lucky neber kena face or else damn jialat...KNN guess which company is responsible?....

YES...if u guess it is a fucking PRC film company ...u are correct.....fucking film company is call Hunan TV production....fucking careless with explosive nearly killed my beloved selena...so all sinkie actor or actress goin to fucking china to do filming...becareful with ur life...those cheena fucktard got no safety standard one...wat the hell is fucking wrong with prc fucktards?...eat cats and dogs...spit everywhere..and now try to kill Selena....FUCK ALL CHEENA FUCKTARD!!! :mad: SELENA SHOULD SUE THOSE CHEENA FUCKTARD UNTIL THEY GO BANKRUPT AND COMMIT SUICIDE...

images

That's why I will never go to China. Those people are sick, perverted, murderous, violent, homicidal, and very, very dangerous. :mad:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I will never go to China. Those people are sick, perverted, murderous, violent, homicidal, and very, very dangerous. :mad:

Too bad you don't need to go China to encounter these sick PRC fuckers with no regards for anyone but themselves. Just go to any foodcourt and order food.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
in operating theatre on operating table all are naked n shaven bald.
so those OT staff got chance to see her naked liao lor?
some more only her back burnt front not burnt - wahlaneh...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
in operating theatre on operating table all are naked n shaven bald.
so those OT staff got chance to see her naked liao lor?
some more only her back burnt front not burnt - wahlaneh...

u mean they also shave her pubic hair?.:biggrin:..got pic or not? :p

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Naked naked lah. Bloody peasants. Revere celebrities like they are demigods. I bet you cum the second you see one strand of Selina's pubic hair.