• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shareholders Are Very Happy With CEO Saw's Performance!

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666's condition have worsened. Over the past week, he has taken up the persona of an anti-beng Batman, a counsellor and now a major shareholder of SMRT. His satire might be funny but I fear the lack of medication and care for his condition will lose us a forummer. I hereby offer him an olive branch::biggrin:

Wah... long time never see jiak medicine peekture liao! :wink:

SibelKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you retards have no right to ask our esteemed CEO Saw Phaik Hwa to step down. Only the shareholders have the right to do that. As a shareholder of SMRT, I would like to reiterate that I have full confidence in CEO Saw to deliver sterling growth in profits for the foreseeable future. I do not see the recent trivial train breakdowns will be of any significance to the bottomline moving forward.

SMRT continues to deliver a great product as evident by the very long queues of customers on Sunday. If SMRT's customers have lost confidence in its product, would there be such super long queues, you retards need to use your half-a-brain! Under CEO Saw's leadership, SMRT's net profit grew from $56.8 million in 2002 to $161.1 million in 2011.

But she is ugly like Ho Ching.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maximise profit? that sound like dfs . hey she is just one job pony, she can only work retail. who is the dog shit that hire her to this job??

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the major shareholders of SMRT have full confidence in CEO Saw in steering the company to another 10 more years of profit growth that will far outperform the market avreages.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the major shareholders of SMRT have full confidence in CEO Saw in steering the company to another 10 more years of profit growth that will far outperform the market avreages.
bro. Eat your med today oredi? need another picture to remind you?:p
ok le. One more peekture for you. mabbe a chiobu will do more help:biggrin:
032ddfb6.jpg

ReceivedByShits

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666's condition have worsened. Over the past week, he has taken up the persona of an anti-beng Batman, a counsellor and now a major shareholder of SMRT. His satire might be funny but I fear the lack of medication and care for his condition will lose us a forummer. I hereby offer him an olive branch::biggrin:

He is still many times better than an ugly failure like u.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal

The best time to accumulate more SMRT shares is when there's blood on the streets and the share price is substantially down.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u moronic douche bag! ... :oIo:

she dun even dare 2 implemen world crass fare 4 a world crass mrt ...

she shud increase ze fare by 10% axcross ze bord immediately! ... she shud b sacked 4 her incompetence! ... :mad:

Last edited:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lumpar lah. You retarded Gay Dog ! Don't talk cock.
I bought the SMRT shares at 2.275. Now go see where it is ! Limpeh not happy at all !!!!
:oIo:

OK this sickdog will tell limpeh when buy SMRT shares start monitoring around Jan or when it hits 1.73 and start to dump when it reaches 2.0 don't be greedy and u won't get burn. Every year did like this for nearly 5yrs and every year use the extra $ for my short holiday :smile: hope that helps. SMRT shared always the same up and down nearly same time 1.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you non SMRT shareholders should shut the fuck up!:oIo::oIo:

If the product and services provided by SMRT does not provide customer satisfaction, why are there many lpong queues all over the island buying their services. Use your cock brain, you retards!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK this sickdog will tell limpeh when buy SMRT shares start monitoring around Jan or when it hits 1.73 and start to dump when it reaches 2.0 don't be greedy and u won't get burn. Every year did like this for nearly 5yrs and every year use the extra $ for my short holiday :smile: hope that helps. SMRT shared always the same up and down nearly same time 1.

You moronic dumbass

You bought one lot, made a couple of hundre dollarss, enough for you to call some diseased chickens at Batam and boast about it. You should learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP!, small timer!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you retards have no right to ask our esteemed CEO Saw Phaik Hwa to step down. Only the shareholders have the right to do that. As a shareholder of SMRT, I would like to reiterate that I have full confidence in CEO Saw to deliver sterling growth in profits for the foreseeable future. I do not see the recent trivial train breakdowns will be of any significance to the bottomline moving forward.

SMRT continues to deliver a great product as evident by the very long queues of customers on Sunday. If SMRT's customers have lost confidence in its product, would there be such super long queues, you retards need to use your half-a-brain! Under CEO Saw's leadership, SMRT's net profit grew from $56.8 million in 2002 to $161.1 million in 2011.

yeah yeah, very true. retards treating a trivial incident as a disaster.

these are retards enjoying the daily poke in the ass , saying thank you after each poke.
you are right , we got retards who simply can't see the wood for the trees.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you retarded insects know about shares!:oIo:
The increase from rental income more than make up for the train breakdowns and besides, peasants are so stupid they will not realised they have been charged the maximum fare after being stuck for an hour! Most of them are too retarded to ask for a refund!:biggrin:

you hit the nail on the head. how do you expected retards to ask for refund when they don't have the brain to think.
retards joined union for protection , very scare when told the price of their hdb hole will fall.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
CEO Saw should be entiltled to more share options for her good performance this year! Profits from retail will be stellar!