• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shareholders Are Very Happy With CEO Saw's Performance!

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she didnt screw up the shareholderes would probably get even more dividends.

All you retards have no right to ask our esteemed CEO Saw Phaik Hwa to step down. Only the shareholders have the right to do that. As a shareholder of SMRT, I would like to reiterate that I have full confidence in CEO Saw to deliver sterling growth in profits for the foreseeable future. I do not see the recent trivial train breakdowns will be of any significance to the bottomline moving forward.

SMRT continues to deliver a great product as evident by the very long queues of customers on Sunday. If SMRT's customers have lost confidence in its product, would there be such super long queues, you retards need to use your half-a-brain! Under CEO Saw's leadership, SMRT's net profit grew from $56.8 million in 2002 to $161.1 million in 2011.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let my ask u all a question. If you buy a guard dog home and the guard dog performs alot of tricks and impressed all your neighbours and friends but at the end of the day you found that your house had been robbed and your wives been raped would you still say your guard dog is a good guard dog? As a CEO your vested responsibility to ensure that the company you are working for does not screw up and runs smoothly. The rest are secondary.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
The type of salaried CEO in glcs you mentioned can only find when mata wear shorts time.:( They kenna funny funny KPIs:biggrin: and some are rather short term:(

......... As a CEO your vested responsibility to ensure that the company you are working for does not screw up and runs smoothly. The rest are secondary.