• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shareholders Are Very Happy With CEO Saw's Performance!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you retards have no right to ask our esteemed CEO Saw Phaik Hwa to step down. Only the shareholders have the right to do that. As a shareholder of SMRT, I would like to reiterate that I have full confidence in CEO Saw to deliver sterling growth in profits for the foreseeable future. I do not see the recent trivial train breakdowns will be of any significance to the bottomline moving forward.

SMRT continues to deliver a great product as evident by the very long queues of customers on Sunday. If SMRT's customers have lost confidence in its product, would there be such super long queues, you retards need to use your half-a-brain! Under CEO Saw's leadership, SMRT's net profit grew from $56.8 million in 2002 to $161.1 million in 2011.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666 can you solve this? I have provided you with the answer as well to spare you the embarrassment.

MathsPSLE09P2FractionQ01Ab.JPG

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
please dont torture this brother with such a difficult math exercise.

The last i heard he still needs to touch his fingers and toes in order to count to 20.

Yes he also needs to be naked before he can count to 21.

Clinton666 can you solve this? I have provided you with the answer as well to spare you the embarrassment.

MathsPSLE09P2FractionQ01Ab.JPG

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The last i heard he still needs to touch his fingers and toes in order to count to 20.

hi there

1. bro, the worm's last psle scores were: 279.
2. probably, after trying the said equation: he may advance to 280 this year.

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you retards have no right to ask our esteemed CEO Saw Phaik Hwa to step down. Only the shareholders have the right to do that. As a shareholder of SMRT, I would like to reiterate that I have full confidence in CEO Saw to deliver sterling growth in profits for the foreseeable future. I do not see the recent trivial train breakdowns will be of any significance to the bottomline moving forward.

SMRT continues to deliver a great product as evident by the very long queues of customers on Sunday. If SMRT's customers have lost confidence in its product, would there be such super long queues, you retards need to use your half-a-brain! Under CEO Saw's leadership, SMRT's net profit grew from $56.8 million in 2002 to $161.1 million in 2011.

Lumpar lah. You retarded Gay Dog ! Don't talk cock.
I bought the SMRT shares at 2.275. Now go see where it is ! Limpeh not happy at all !!!!
:oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lumpar lah. You retarded Gay Dog ! Don't talk cock.
I bought the SMRT shares at 2.275. Now go see where it is ! Limpeh not happy at all !!!!
:oIo:

You spastic maggot :oIo:

Peasant insects like you should stick to playing 4D and Toto and put your miserable life savings to get 0.3% in annual interest!

The stock price of SMRT has tracked the business performance, having risen about 150% since the start of 2002 at around 72 cents and closing at $1.82 last Friday.

Add in the net dividends totalling 56.35 cents from FY03 (financial year ended March) to FY11, and the return rises to an excellent 230%. That would place it among the best investments available on the Singapore Exchange -- and, by the way, surprise investors who favour small caps for their higher growth potential.

At a stock price of $1.82, SMRT is a S$2.7 billion company whose stock currently trades at a dividend yield of 4.6%.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
any one with an ezlink card is a shareholder of SBS and SMRT.

Shares of Singapore's public transport provider SMRT Corp Ltd fell 3.6 percent on Monday to its lowest level in more than two months, following three major breakdowns in its trains last week.

At 0104 GMT, shares of SMRT were traded at S$1.755 with 145,000 shares changing hands.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/19/smrt-idUSL3E7NJ0A720111219

Let's talk financial!

1. Owing ezlink = customer and NOT shareholder of SMRT.

2. SMRT shares 3 month low - factaully correct. But so are many other shares including blue chips, due to the current market!

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you retarded insects know about shares!:oIo:
The increase from rental income more than make up for the train breakdowns and besides, peasants are so stupid they will not realised they have been charged the maximum fare after being stuck for an hour! Most of them are too retarded to ask for a refund!:biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Peasant insects like you should stick to playing 4D and Toto and put your miserable life savings to get 0.3% in annual interest!

The stock price of SMRT has tracked the business performance, having risen about 150% since the start of 2002 at around 72 cents and closing at $1.82 last Friday.

Add in the net dividends totalling 56.35 cents from FY03 (financial year ended March) to FY11, and the return rises to an excellent 230%. That would place it among the best investments available on the Singapore Exchange -- and, by the way, surprise investors who favour small caps for their higher growth potential.

At a stock price of $1.82, SMRT is a S$2.7 billion company whose stock currently trades at a dividend yield of 4.6%.
ooi psle failure, u sure u understand wif your psle pea brains? this not cut and paste from your fellow member thread huh?:biggrin:
cut and paste doesnt mean you know ok?:biggrin:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyoh! You people so mean one! He has definitely more inteligence that using just twenty one appendages! He will pluck his armpit hair first and if not enough pluck his anal hair then he will pluck his pubic hair to count such big calculation feats!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
er bro i know he does this kinda thing ...but it is for flavouring his food and not for calculating :wink:

Aiyoh! You people so mean one! He has definitely more inteligence that using just twenty one appendages! He will pluck his armpit hair first and if not enough pluck his anal hair then he will pluck his pubic hair to count such big calculation feats!

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog! :oIo:

Get your facts right first! :oIo:

When Saw assumed the role of CEO in Dec 2002, the stock price of SMRT was below 50 cents, not 72 cents! :oIo:

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666's condition have worsened. Over the past week, he has taken up the persona of an anti-beng Batman, a counsellor and now a major shareholder of SMRT. His satire might be funny but I fear the lack of medication and care for his condition will lose us a forummer. I hereby offer him an olive branch::biggrin:

7a944b62.jpg

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
is dat tonychat giving 666 the pill?

Clinton666's condition have worsened. Over the past week, he has taken up the persona of an anti-beng Batman, a counsellor and now a major shareholder of SMRT. His satire might be funny but I fear the lack of medication and care for his condition will lose us a forummer. I hereby offer him an olive branch::biggrin:

View attachment 3214