• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share Your Advice On The Correct Mask For Haze

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am Wearing MASK, are you?

The haze is driving my allergy crazy, finally I am wearing MASK today, not the N95 but the industrial strength type.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I am Wearing MASK, are you?

1930s_gas_mask.jpg

like this?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

The govt. N NEA must issue free masks to all citizens of singapore
Instead of talking cock n issuing statements on the obvious.
We pay millions to hear stupid statements from stupid n bumbling ministers ???
Pui!!!!!!!!!!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

im wondering why they don't want to issue masks?

will cost too much? not enough stocks?

also what about rebate on electric bill?

then again there is this attitude being passed around by IBs that what you are given is never yours

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The govt. N NEA must issue free masks to all citizens of singapore
Instead of talking cock n issuing statements on the obvious.
We pay millions to hear stupid statements from stupid n bumbling ministers ???
Pui!!!!!!!!!!

you dun pay millions lah,

they take your money as and when they want it..against your will because sinkies are ball-less so they can do anything they like.

they can take the money and spit on you at the same time.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

im wondering why they don't want to issue masks?

every individual has personal taste and preference. the gov can't satisfy the whim and fancy of everyone. it's best for each sinkie to take care of their own. for example, tony likes a vege mask and singveld may prefer an abalone mask. and for you, i'll recommend a hello kitty mask. for debonerman, a doberman muzzle will fit the bill.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: N95 mask available here! Hurry! While stocks lasts!

At a point of time of national crisis, this bloodsuckers in the fucking government cannot even do the decent thing by even issuing N95 masks for all sinkapore citzens FREE and maybe sell half price to all the rest??? Why the fuck have you bastards been collecting more money than is actually needed to run a fuckng govt on this small island then?? Too much money to spend on the people for masks to protect their health but not too much to pay a big fat thoroughly undeserved salary for your fucking selves right?

Selfish self serving greedy bastards!!

Wtf we pay taxes for? So that cheebyes like annual multi millionaire ministers like shanmugam and vivian can only shrug their shoulders...say bopian, criticise people for fucking the useless cocks from the PAP and do fuck all.....simi lanjiao!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am wearing my Industrial strength mask today & noticed 1/4 people are using it, the rest the flimsy mask you get from the pharmacies & hospitals etc. It certainly help in breathing, my my eyes are smarting a little, maybe due to the fine dust in the air. I noticed the ah neh & bangla, construction workers walking around like normal without any masks, looks like back home, the haze is heaven.:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: N95 mask available here! Hurry! While stocks lasts!

At a point of time of national crisis, this bloodsuckers in the fucking government cannot even do the decent thing by even issuing N95 masks for all sinkapore citzens FREE and maybe sell half price to all the rest??? Why the fuck have you bastards been collecting more money than is actually needed to run a fuckng govt on this small island then?? Too much money to spend on the people for masks to protect their health but not too much to pay a big fat thoroughly undeserved salary for your fucking selves right?

Selfish self serving greedy bastards!!

Wtf we pay taxes for? So that cheebyes like annual multi millionaire ministers like shanmugam and vivian can only shrug their shoulders...say bopian, criticise people for fucking the useless cocks from the PAP and do fuck all.....simi lanjiao!!!

not happy emigrate lah, why are you still getting stuck in sinkieland and had to make an effort to tell others that you are in Japan while using a starhub line...

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Two old men. 93 I was in Secondary one :biggrin:

Wake up, look out of the window, I thought I was in Genting :o

And the PSI reading reads 111 only. How can?

It's a 3 hourly average, NEA website says its only 94 from 12am till 6am this morning.

Please, these Garmen agencies are as trustworthy as our 154. CCB!!!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Garment say no shortage of N95. How come all the pharmacies I went to last evening all out of stock?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Garment say no shortage of N95. How come all the pharmacies I went to last evening all out of stock?

Garmen say no shortage of N95, that doesn't mean peasants will see them in shops lah. Most are stocked ready for old fart and the rest of the 超级白.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Garmen say no shortage of N95, that doesn't mean peasants will see them in shops lah. Most are stocked ready for old fart and the rest of the 超级白.

I'm sure those masks have been stream down to those porlumpar RC members who will in turn sell it to the peasants.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, im still older. WTF...:oIo:

i think RT also ard same age as me.

unlike raider who is a si kinna.:biggrin:

govt claim to have 9 million N95 but that only enough for population to have only 2 to tong till october. if that not inadequate N95, i dunno what is.