• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share Your Advice On The Correct Mask For Haze

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i think RT also ard same age as me.

unlike raider who is a si kinna.:biggrin:

govt claim to have 9 million N95 but that only enough for population to have only 2 to tong till october. if that not inadequate N95, i dunno what is.

Normally how long does this haze last in previous years? I still have 8 sessions of RT to clear. Sit inside MPH also not bad lah :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Garment say no shortage of N95. How come all the pharmacies I went to last evening all out of stock?

u math fail huh, si kinna. 9 million mask for 6 million ppl. liddat enough? each MIWs and familee have to be issue with 100 piece each, reserve for healthcare workers, high level FTrashs and familee, corporate bosses and familee. u think how many left for peasants like u.:oIo:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
10am still no update? Thinking of what number to tell Sinkies right? :biggrin:

Knn, outside look like Genting, I don't believe less than 300

8FBF1476-A326-4931-A2DA-B40EBFA7D50C-1082-000000CACC7193E9_zps1664f67a.jpg

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
govt claim to have 9 million N95 but that only enough for population to have only 2 to tong till october. if that not inadequate N95, i dunno what is.

I've already replied Raider's question on the 'mysterious' N95 masks.

Garmen does have it, doesn't mean you'll see it in the shops.

Masks are probably stocked for the old fart and rest of the 超级白.

Do understand how our garmen work; if the idea does not generate $$ for their pocket, you can pretty much forget about it.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
u math fail huh, si kinna. 9 million mask for 6 million ppl. liddat enough? each MIWs and familee have to be issue with 100 piece each, reserve for healthcare workers, high level FTrashs and familee, corporate bosses and familee. u think how many left for peasants like u.:oIo:

Don't worry, my masks already inside aeroplane liao :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
NEA boss when to lim kopi at punggol.

He'll make up the numbers when he's back. :biggrin:

Eh funny hor, how come until now I never see the CEO of NEA make any statement? Is it because I never read newspaper?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Now taking MRT, see this woman damn funny :biggrin:

I thought she used her panty to make a mask :p

18AF21D3-A36A-41ED-B056-D88CC8AFAE15-1082-000000CD289AD4EC_zps086191da.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Normally how long does this haze last in previous years? I still have 8 sessions of RT to clear. Sit inside MPH also not bad lah :biggrin:

i dunno, but i remember 97 last ard a month. that time saf disregard haze reading. 100+ still kenna route march from gedong to serimbum, ard 8 klick, 84s and MGs galore. each AI platoon 3xMGs plus tankee platoon 2xMGs. OCs and PCs all cheebye langs.

since u like the haze so much, then u better pray it dont rain on monday/wednesday/saturday lor. i doubt the rain will come in the next few weeks.

dont just ask guardian for N95, most hardware shops sell industrial N95, only drawback is design for men, so a bit too big for children or women with small faces.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now taking MRT, see this woman damn funny :biggrin:

I thought she used her panty to make a mask :p

http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s548/SBFRaiders/18AF21D3-A36A-41ED-B056-D88CC8AFAE15-1082-000000CD289AD4EC_zps086191da.jpg[/QUOTE]

Raiders you damn suaku........she is wearing the Neoprene type of mask.......effectiveness same same as N95 if not better........just that she jazz it up as fashion item nia........

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Raiders you damn suaku........she is wearing the Neoprene type of mask.......effectiveness same same as N95 if not better........just that she jazz it up as fashion item nia........

Sure or not? Where to buy? I also want to buy one to collect :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Now sitting inside mrt train also can smell the smoke....the MRT maciam like flying through the clouds :biggrin:

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Face mask shortage. PAP wards should get priority!

Island wide shortage of masks. Maybe those living in PAP wards should get priority. Time for PAP to show real appreciation to their supporters instead of the usual lip service!