• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanmugam and Foo Mee Har look here.....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
To be honest I doubt very much if this character is Scroobal. His profile does not fit the nick. Unless Scroobal did a great job of creating a false persona, this character just doesn't look right.

I agree with you, the real Scroobal is older than him.

Royal Canin Feline 32

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be around there. Unlikely to be a 51 yr old.

Agree. Scroobal was very well-versed in the late '60s and '70s from the perspective of a teenager/young adult. I recall very distinctively he said if a woman in the late '60's goes out on unchaperoned date, likely to be ready for "sex". Now why would an 8 year old child know that?

If he's 51 years old, it means he's born in 1962/1963. In 1970-1980 he would be 8 years old to 18 years old. A little young in my opinion.

He's around 55 to 60 years old from the way he puts people down and belittles you if you fall out of favour with him.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree. Scroobal was very well-versed in the late '60s and '70s from the perspective of a teenager/young adult. I recall very distinctively he said if a woman in the late '60's goes out on unchaperoned date, likely to be ready for "sex". Now why would an 8 year old child know that?

If he's 51 years old, it means he's born in 1962/1963. In 1970-1980 he would be 8 years old to 18 years old. A little young in my opinion.

He's around 55 to 60 years old from the way he puts people down and belittles you if you fall out of favour with him.

Well said.

jw5

Loyal
That peekture of him from the internet is about 8 years old. LOL ......... LOL

jw5

Loyal
You need to gulp down more white liquid medicine from strangers behind Neil Road pubs.....LOL......LOL

Chow ah qua gay bitch Jeremy, go back to sucking Scroobal's cock which is what you do best. LOL ................ LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow ah qua gay bitch Jeremy, go back to sucking Scroobal's cock which is what you do best. LOL ................ LOL

Nothing fresh? You gay vindictive Kurt Tay mirror image bitch is like a one trick pony. Causes me to reflexively unzip my pants every time. Cocksucker! So where's Mark?.....LOL......LOL

jw5

Loyal
Nothing fresh? You gay vindictive Kurt Tay mirror image bitch is like a one trick pony. Causes me to reflexively unzip my pants every time. Cocksucker! So where's Mark?.....LOL......LOL

Be brave for once and state the full name boldly and not be the cowardly chow ah qua gay bitch that you are.

Where's Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong?

LOL ........... LOL

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many other stories of his were on events in the late 60s and early 70s.