• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGY3617L lol

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
1978_Trans-Am.jpg

800px-83firebird.jpg

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lotsa money No skill!

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qYgZzkjMMJ4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

You must have read of the case where a guy in a SG Ferrari lost to a 90s MY Mercedes E200, spin out of control on the NSH after a short run.

Had the crap beaten out of him and his cai running for her life.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha! seen it with my own eyes countless times in Loyang Drive, any way here's a video on a handmade vic with a Hayabusa engine!

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wi_CgGGDglY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Haha... Sweet.

Tubular chassis. Shouldn't weigh more then 300kgs with the engine and all thrown in. Should be pretty good power to weight ratio.

papa san

Alfrescian
Loyal
See another Ferrari clone she buay tahan liao. What the fuck is she trying to show off with her ferrari car, design so-so only if to compare with Lambo.

Furthermore, she cant even zoom-zoom with kids in the car. She might as well drive MPV for safe journey or best hire private mini coach.

I hope her kids is safe with her driving a performance roaring engine.

Right on bro. To put it gently, INFERIORITY COMPLEX are 2 words I would use to describe this thread starter.

Really it's Much Ado About Nothing.

yogi1973

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat a liar stoopid stomper, firstly the photo date stamp and 30th april dun tally.
look at the headlamp reflection on the first photo. looks more like another proton car infuriated that some other bugger had a better job done to look more lika ferlalli!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
getArticlePhoto.do

getMediumSizePhoto.do

A STOMPer was driving towards the Woodlands Checkpoint when a ‘Ferrari’ whizzed past her own red Ferrari F340.

The owner of this Proton Gen-2 Hatchback modified his car to resemble that of a 'Ferrari'.

In an email to STOMP today (May 4), the STOMPer recounted the incident which took place on Sunday (Apr 30).

“I was flabbergasted when I was driving our red Ferrari F340 towards Woodlands Checkpoint.

“Suddenly, a roaring sound came from behind and overtook us. My kids in the car were jumping and saying a red Ferrari had overtaken our car.

“For once we were dumbfounded, as if the Red Ferrari we were driving was a fake one, while the one that overtook us was a genuine one.”

The STOMPer added: “My kids aged 12 and 9 asked, ‘How can this be? Mum, don’t tell us our car is a fake?’”

This stomper cow is either full of shit or is an idiot.
Firstly, I kknow of no ferrari model F340. There is an F430, and before that an F360. But I have not heard of ferrari making a F340. So, she is either a liar, or she is so stupid she does nto know the model of her own car.
Secondly, most Ferraris only have 2 seats, so if its the Ferrari F430 she is referring to, it should carry only 2 people. but according to her, there are 3 people in the car. So, again, she is either a liar, or an idiot for letting her 2 kids sit on one chair.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were not doing a job on him ala Nicholas Cage in Gone In 60 seconds were you?:p

Nope, colleague was interested in a Mustang and the Berlinetta was the last car left in the showroom.

Guess he wanted to rid it fast. Had to sell such cars where we were.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to be honest with you. I'm not a car man. I'm a full blast wind in my face bikerman. it's just that Ferraris are special to my eyes in the sense that it is a work of art, the design, the beauty of it's lines... a lambo can't get close...too futuristic...I'm not envious of Ferrari owners..just appreciate the fact they have good taste.

I started off with bikes, till date, I still love bikes more then cars.

Just that as you get older, you don't heal as fast and that SG isn't as biker friendly as it used to be.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I know Debonerman is a fellow biker!

Ok ok, next time don't confuse you with TLLM liao and anyhow spray my bullets in other posts liao! :biggrin:

Cheers!

:biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak! What da? How could you confused me with the enlarged clitoris nick?:eek: Just follow what the little pussy aim his little pecker at and you will know my other nics! But don't confuse the little cheebye with that Tiu Kwang Yew nic though...:p This son of a Japanese father who is his mother's client and me goes back a long way from his mudskipper nic days..:biggrin::biggrin:

That TLLM asshole really is a pathetic idiot!

He must look like a retarded si ki na in real life!

Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Maybe his parents are real siblings, who fuck each other up and give birth to such a retarded boy like TLLM!

LOL!

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Makes me laugh just musing this idea sia!

:biggrin:

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia cars hor, you all dun play play.

They can make their cars with load of horspower, unless those with serious tunning of their chasis, suspension or added controls, they dare not drive super fast, at the most 180-200km/hr ..... not stable one.

I drive limited edition 1983 cosmo fitted with 20B rotary turbo mild ported engine ... run straight road 240km/hr sup sup water, but with corner better drop, not beri stable. Wish i can modify it with lexus traction control, and stability control ....

fuck the pap to hell...

Depends...

I personally saw an MY registered 1st generation Proton Satria tear a SG registered R34 GTR.

Not once, but 3 times. Owner of the GTR had no choice but to concede defeat.

And I used to drive an SG registered FC3S RX-7, and I had a couple of opportunities to run against a silver Lamborghini Diablo belonging to someone from the jewelery business.

What can I say...

When it comes to racing, it's not how much bhp your engine puts out. It's how much torque your wheels put to the tarmac against the weight of your car.