• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGY3617L lol

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
300km/hr .......FC3S, 13B turbo?

Depends on personal preference lah...

When I drove my NF 2.4 Sonata, I was doing between 200 ~ 240 km/h and made it from JB to Malacca shy of an hour.

Used to make it between 30 ~ 45 minutes when I was driving my FC around 250 ~ 300 km/h.

190km/h is pretty easy on the NS highway, but my guess is he'll be driving a Cat B car.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia cars hor, you all dun play play.

They can make their cars with load of horspower, unless those with serious tunning of their chasis, suspension or added controls, they dare not drive super fast, at the most 180-200km/hr ..... not stable one.

I drive limited edition 1983 cosmo fitted with 20B rotary turbo mild ported engine ... run straight road 240km/hr sup sup water, but with corner better drop, not beri stable. Wish i can modify it with lexus traction control, and stability control ....

fuck the pap to hell...

haha...

Yeah, I'm sure they can go pretty fast on the straights, but fortunately they don't do as well in the corners. That's why I've always met them at Cameron, Genting or Maxwell.

Sounds like your chassis needs to be stiffen up?

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
the stomper is trying to say that she's a lousy driver who is underappreciating her ferarri, while the proton ferarri wannabe was telling her that she could fair better by putting her ferarri F430 to neutral gear, and pushing it on foot.