• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Wife no longer wants sex, hubby asks for permission to fuck prostitutes, wife is shocked and upset, can yo advise them?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It IS a flaccid delusion. If he had any self respect based on his very senior age, he should have left the young alone with the young one to have their learning and future to go for. Joining in the fun and disturb the young shows an issue that the flaccid has.
It's not a delusion as it was real. Wu lai wu hui 有来有回 at times the dinner is on the young cb . When the young cb made a success with some work leelated sales deals she even fetch my uncle from his home go dinner then sent him home (soon par)

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not a delusion as it was real. Wu lai wu hui 有来有回 at times the dinner is on the young cb . When the young cb made a success with some work leelated sales deals she even fetch my uncle from his home go dinner then sent him home (soon par)
Thats it?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle had wished for more but felt that based on his standing his wish would never come true?

What was your uncle lacking ?:o-o:
May not be lacking or maybe lacking just leefer back to my uncle's orleeginal comment that he do not want any leesponsibilities nor any obligation or any financial involvement other than the dinner cost . As such my uncle need to draw a bear learn point I.e standing on a wish :wink:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
May not be lacking or maybe lacking just leefer back to my uncle's orleeginal comment that he do not want any leesponsibilities nor any obligation or any financial involvement other than the dinner cost . As such my uncle need to draw a bear learn point I.e standing on a wish :wink:

In other words, your uncle was looking for "dry shiok", not "wet shiok". So it's not accurate to say that your uncle had wished for more. He got what he wanted.