• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Wife no longer wants sex, hubby asks for permission to fuck prostitutes, wife is shocked and upset, can yo advise them?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

pacgov : The woman think her hubby got problem but the problem is actually the wife.​

FireEmblem :​

When ladies want their needs fulfil, it is god damn guys must fulfill them no matter what

What guys want their needs fulfil, oh his needs are nothing.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/gpgt-hubby-wants-to-seek-for-sexual-services.6742894/

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blame that stupid man for getting into a marriage. If he is playing the scene he will just ask the bitch to fuck off.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Women are like cars. Need to trade-in for newer models or scrap it on the 10th year. Some models tend to break down early during their useful life and are unreliable, get rid of it asap to cut losses. And move on to another model.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad henpecked beta male. I have seen high SES men asking permission from wifey to go play golf. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women are like cars. Need to trade-in for newer models or scrap it on the 10th year. Some models tend to break down early during their useful life and are unreliable, get rid of it asap to cut losses. And move on to another model.

And the act of pumping petrol or diesel is the perfect analogy for sex.

pump-petrol.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Though it might be a little late, I will try to bring my hubby to see doctor, and maybe do yoga or meditation with him to suspend his sexual drive. I hope that things will work out for us.

What an emasculated cuck. This will not end well. :rolleyes:

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.whispers.sg/c/sgwhisper...p9akhINmNfFud9Epfj2ELbUAJGSGQiLAE8hzN9ohPtRGc

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/gpgt-hubby-wants-to-seek-for-sexual-services.6742894/
Wtf?
What if pov boils down to money?
Sex is in the contract. The same goes for money. If husband cannot let wife spend money. Maybe wife can spend money from others.

I don't understand. What do you expect from husband if you can't even provide the basic necessity? It is just pure excuse.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
When my ex wife became slim. She claimed she doesn't have the ability to make out but she can go work out. I force myself on her but I can't do it. Need stroking. I rem I can force when I was 10 years younger because my dick can still tahan.

No amount of excuse is enough for sex to be remove from marriage. The fact that money is relevant when it comes to marriage. I'm not surprised if the woman awal if bills are not paid and allowance became zero when the man lost his job.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these cheebyes play hard to get with hubbies, when hubbies find another hole, they kpkb, knn
i am sure all of us here went thru the same situation