• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Wife no longer wants sex, hubby asks for permission to fuck prostitutes, wife is shocked and upset, can yo advise them?

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel sorry for you to been through such drama just to be with a woman. All of these can be avoided if you stay away from women. There are much better things to do as a man like hobbies and chilling out.
This part I don't understand.

If you want to make money. You need to learn to fail. Avoiding how to multiple your investment and pick the safest route and erode your money with bonds and endowment plan is the reason why inflation eats it alive.

Obviously if you are born with a silver spoon. That's a different story.

For people like me who need to fail to succeed. My past experience is nothing compared to the benefits I had. Dated and nutted 3 women at the same time. That was 4 years ago after my ex incident. Best moment ever.

It destroyed what I was taught about women. Imagine being nutted in the morning with one woman then empty in the evening by another.

And I wasn't even loaded.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This part I don't understand.

If you want to make money. You need to learn to fail. Avoiding how to multiple your investment and pick the safest route and erode your money with bonds and endowment plan is the reason why inflation eats it alive.

Obviously if you are born with a silver spoon. That's a different story.

For people like me who need to fail to succeed. My past experience is nothing compared to the benefits I had. Dated and nutted 3 women at the same time. That was 4 years ago after my ex incident. Best moment ever.

It destroyed what I was taught about women. Imagine being nutted in the morning with one woman then empty in the evening by another.

And I wasn't even loaded.
They were like queuing in front of your home?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not understand why being with women and nutted them, according to you, is such a big deal in life.

I have done my fair share of dating and screwing them, I find it a hassle to deal with what comes after the screwing. Marriage, commitment, and even considerations of their inconveniences like period and bad mood. Fuck that shit and no more such crap in my life.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not understand why being with women and nutted them, according to you, is such a big deal in life.

I have done my fair share of dating and screwing them, I find it a hassle to deal with what comes after the screwing. Marriage, commitment, and even considerations of their inconveniences like period and bad mood. Fuck that shit and no more such crap in my life.
My uncle do agree partlee. My uncle after having been through many cycles of dating and screwing now think that it is better not to have a obliged form of leelation with a woman that involves money and leesponsibilities but my uncle wish to just hold hand with a chiobu and once a while go dining ktv etc with a chio companion. Just hold hand is good enough. My uncle used to have 1 of such opportunity and destroyed by the pandemic. Now that woman has leeturned to her cuntry. Best if can find 1 again. To be loved and to love someone upto a certain degree with no obligation nor sex is a blessing and interesting pasttimes.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then you must be loaded. And the girls are young. I always choose mature. Get fed. I had young one. Damn she always makes me pay.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you must be loaded. And the girls are young. I always choose mature. Get fed. I had young one. Damn she always makes me pay.
Young or mature is the same female crap. Staying away from female give u total peace of mind and save a whole lot of energy for yourself and achieving Yu our own personal objective in life. Red pilled all the way.

Men who put pussy as the priority in their life loses my respect to them. They have issue with themselves.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle do agree partlee. My uncle after having been through many cycles of dating and screwing now think that it is better not to have a obliged form of leelation with a woman that involves money and leesponsibilities but my uncle wish to just hold hand with a chiobu and once a while go dining ktv etc with a chio companion. Just hold hand is good enough. My uncle used to have 1 of such opportunity and destroyed by the pandemic. Now that woman has leeturned to her cuntry. Best if can find 1 again. To be loved and to love someone upto a certain degree with no obligation nor sex is a blessing and interesting pasttimes.
Why would a chiobu willing to let my uncle hold her hand ? KNN of course nothing is free KNN in my uncle's case is becas My uncle has been constantlee dishing out wise advices to her and same time treating her to dinner. Occasionallee my uncle still can wrap around the slim waist KNN no need sex to be involved to feel song and no obligation nor any leesponsibilities leequired. This kind of leelation is da best ! It is different as fuck buddy. You think so easy can have chiobu as fuck buddy ? Not chio fuck buddy my uncle not keen KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would a chiobu willing to let my uncle hold her hand ? KNN of course nothing is free KNN in my uncle's case is becas My uncle has been constantlee dishing out wise advices to her and same time treating her to dinner. Occasionallee my uncle still can wrap around the slim waist KNN no need sex to be involved to feel song and no obligation nor any leesponsibilities leequired. This kind of leelation is da best ! It is different as fuck buddy. You think so easy can have chiobu as fuck buddy ? Not chio fuck buddy my uncle not keen KNN
1. What is the advantages & disadvantages in such game ?
2. What is the leequirement to qualify ?

Advantages -
ego booster. When you happen to meet people during the time when you with her people will be impressed. People will know this uncle must have quali to be able to hold the hand of this chiobu. My uncle grade chiobu as class 1 educated horses. Not some village girl atb vietbu etc.

You get real companion. A shoulder to cry on etc you give love and leeceive love at the same time.

Disadvantages
You will need to spend on dinner. But no need fine dining. My uncle will spend < $100 for 2 for this occasion.

Leequirement
You must not be too short or ugly. At least same height as the chiobu is the min leequirement or else you think they bother to even talk to you ?
You must be a wise men as you are expected to give sound advice to any topics.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Careful then there are always takers willing to please a woman needs even the fat ones......

song-bo-song-song-gao-jurong.gif

I had seen these two in person at Bugis Junction. I could recognise them as I saw them one or two days after the video was made public on social media.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's called part-time sugar daddy.

Your uncle spends a little on the young CB and gets back a little joy plus an ego boost.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's called flaccid delusion.
@sweetiepie is recounting a factual situation, definitely not a delusion. The uncle doesn't get to fuck the young CB, so there is no issue of delusion.

It's true that the old goat has to be attractive, and not look like an uncle, which in Singapore context, has nothing to do with being a relative or a show of respect, but outright derogatory. It's little wonder that MediaCorp is helping to spread this low SES lingo in all it's low SES dramas.

It's also true that the old goat has to be wise in a sense that he has to be able to dish out good advice that the younger bf of the young CB will not be able to.

It's also a forgone conclusion that the old goat has to pay for all the meals.

In conclusion, the younger bf of the young CB gets to share the naked body of the young CB, but the old goat gets to share her personal problems. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's called part-time sugar daddy.

Your uncle spends a little on the young CB and gets back a little joy plus an ego boost.

People should listen more to songs from the 1980s. Plenty of wisdom to be gleaned from them. Better than the Spotify drivel they call music these days.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sweetiepie is recounting a factual situation, definitely not a delusion. The uncle doesn't get to fuck the young CB, so there is no issue of delusion.

It's true that the old goat has to be attractive, and not look like an uncle, which in Singapore context, has nothing to do with being a relative or a show of respect, but completely derogatory.

It's also true that the old goat has to be wise in a sense that he has to be able to dish out good advice that the younger bf of the young CB will not be able to.

In conclusion, the younger bf of the young CB gets to share the naked body of the young CB, but the old goat gets to share her personal problems. :rolleyes:
It IS a flaccid delusion. If he had any self respect based on his very senior age, he should have left the young alone with the young one to have their learning and future to go for. Joining in the fun and disturb the young shows an issue that the flaccid has.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's true that the old goat has to be attractive, and not look like an uncle, which in Singapore context, has nothing to do with being a relative or a show of respect, but outright derogatory. It's little wonder that MediaCorp is helping to spread this low SES lingo in all it's low SES dramas.

Exactlee. The young cb shared with my uncle about how those young bf pumped her and even told my uncle she prefers raw and ended with abortion KNN (soon par) :cool: