• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Why I went from NTU to ITE to fulfil my dream of working in my family's car workshop

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20231030_llt_charles_lee_skilled_jobs_series-1.jpg

https://www.todayonline.com/voices/no-degree-required-ntu-ite-car-workshop-2306111

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lanjiao lang giving interview time to a propagandist, with the subtext of convincing Sinkies to lower their educational and employment expectations, while the lanjiao lang hopes media exposure will attract more customers for his business.

They truly deserve each other. :cool:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
These days, with the use of a vehicle diagnostic tool via a bluetooth connection to the car, faults and the affected components are shown. All that's needed is a lowly grease monkey to change out parts. Even my retarded 16-yr old grandson can do it.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get a Jiu Hu tao qiu and let him work for 6 months. Learn the skill for free while he does business for you.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These days, with the use of a vehicle diagnostic tool via a bluetooth connection to the car, faults and the affected components are shown. All that's needed is a lowly grease monkey to change out parts. Even my retarded 16-yr old grandson can do it.
Precisely. I don't see why one needs to be certified to be a motor mechanic. A lot of motoring repair skills can be self taught or learnt from online tutorials.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where got pple call their own grandson retarded?