• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Vietnamese woman cocks up bidding application process for hawker stall, end up forced to sell Indian food

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1655746182778.png

Opened stall after husband suffered a stroke

Before opening Mr Appam, Kieu Hanh was a homemaker raising two children aged 14 and 15. Her Singaporean husband suffered a stroke last year and has been unable to return to his job as a chef at a Japanese restaurant.

In order to make ends meet, Kieu Hanh – who worked as a cook at casual Vietnamese chain Nam Nam several years ago – initially planned to sell Vietnamese dishes like pho and spring rolls. Due to her unfamiliarity with the hawker stall tendering process, she ended up winning a bid for an Indian food stall at Maxwell Food Centre. Kieu Hanh was unable to change the stall type after realising the mistake, nor did she wish to forfeit the stall.

“[I realised] the stall cannot sell Vietnamese or Chinese food, only Indian food. I didn’t know what to sell. My Indian friend Francis asked me to try selling appam. I thought it was a good idea as many people are already selling curry and rice dishes here [at Maxwell Food Centre],” she explains.

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/v...-indian-stall-bid-maxwell-food-centre-1926531

1655746267094.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her Singaporean husband suffered a stroke last year and has been unable to return to his job as a chef at a Japanese restaurant.

I presume her marital sex life is non-existent now? :sneaky:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were her, I'd sell Indian Viet fusion food. Unique and interesting, sure to make big bucks one.
thanks to sg, it's passion made possible by fusing various cultures, cocks and cunts included. bangla fused with pinay, ceca fused with vietbu, amdk fused with spg.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of open store it would be easier for her to open legs. Her stroke husband can watch and maybe a rush of blood can unblock the clog.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like her tits pressing on the table. That's seduction tastefully done.

Good that she made a honest living, and never took the short cut in the same business like other viets in Singapore.

images

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apam and spring roll from rice flour. So no issues. She can still sell spring roll on the side. With mamak style ingredients.

1655778671731.png

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were her, I'd sell Indian Viet fusion food. Unique and interesting, sure to make big bucks one.

Fusion food is for perverts and confused people. If you add chilli sauce to durian they will probably eagerly wolf it down, because very 'exotic' and 'unusual'.