• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SG Special Forces soldier becomes a monk

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u saying I am right to say u had grudges with him.
U had an axe to grind and u knew him personally.

So what happened why u nearly sentence to death.

U mentioned u older than him.

Please be reasonable. If you were sentenced to death or had to spend 25 years of your life in prison, I am very sure you will, just like me, bear grudges too.

Unlike His Holiness, the Venerable Tenzin Drachom, you and I are just normal human beings, given to the human instinct for pettiness and grudges.

I wish I had taken up Buddhism in prison as I had a lot of spare time back then.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please be reasonable. If you were sentenced to death or had to spend 25 years of your life in prison, I am very sure you will, just like me, bear grudges too.

Unlike His Holiness, the Venerable Tenzin Drachom, you and I are just normal human beings, given to the human instinct for pettiness and grudges.

I wish I had taken up Buddhism in prison as I had a lot of spare time back then.
Bro Ptader ,I understand your anger and I knew u had something with him and u know him personally.

But if u don't fill us with some details we are
Clueless.
Is it peh hoon case?

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't understand.
Why he claim all his teammates may be targeted as revenge because of him.
Why he claim Fred is vainpot peacocks.
Why he compare Fred to Kong hee.
I can answer the first question. If Fred is exposed as one of those who participated, then from Fred we can trace his teammates.

Just want to clarify that revealing himself (and not his teammates) is also revealing "who" participated in the mission. That is my understanding of PTADER's message.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can answer the first question. If Fred is exposed as one of those who participated, then from Fred we can trace his teammates.

Just want to clarify that revealing himself (and not his teammates) is also revealing "who" participated in the mission. That is my understanding of PTADER's message.
How u traced who is Fred teammates?
I know one who is inside.
But there no way I can find out who are his teammates and how many sof plus soc are there .....

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

25 years ....It been tough on u.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
U have an axe to grind with him.
1.u tell us what is your grudes with him.
2.u keep going round in round without any report or anything to support your accusations.
3.u trying to distort facts because of your past grudges with him.

To sum it up.
U can either share with us what happened
Why u spent 25 years in changi prison because of him which is more appropriate.
It is likely drug case .

Or u can find report to support your accusations.

U peh hoon Kia.?

One of the conditions for my release from prison is that I will not talk about my case publicly as it is deemed to be "classified". One word from me and in I go again.

Fuck these bastards and all their "classified" nonsense. I wish I am as brave as His Holiness, the Venerable Tenzin Drachom and have the guts to go public about my experience. Unlike him, I am not SOF-trained plus in all honesty, I am a bit of a coward.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the conditions for my release from prison is that I will not talk about my case publicly as it is deemed to be "classified". One word from me and in I go again.

Fuck these bastards and all their "classified" nonsense. I wish I am as brave as His Holiness, the Venerable Tenzin Drachom and have the guts to go public about my experience. Unlike him, I am not SOF-trained plus in all honesty, I am a bit of a coward.
I can feel u are tearing up.It OK we are only humans.Most important u are now out .
I understand your pain and agony which is more than words can describe.
Let look forward.what is yesterday is yesterday.

If u don't want to talk about your past grievances.let not talk about it.let it go with the wind.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worse of all, my chibai wife ran away with an Ahneh when I was in prison. Bastard bitch. Fuck the Ahneh!
Fuck this bitch....U been through shit.
Bro if I know u in real life I open a tower of beer to drink.Hope u can let go.
Now I understand .This report onset all your past unhappy memories.
Sincerely hope things change for the better for u.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
How u traced who is Fred teammates?

That's an excellent point. The years I spent in prison must have fucked up my brains to the point where I am unable to see the blatantly obvious as you were so easily able to.

I really feel embarrassed and very vulnerable now.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck this bitch....U been through shit.
Bro if I know u in real life I open a tower of beer to drink.Hope u can let go.
Now I understand .This report onset all your past unhappy memories.
Sincerely hope things change for the better for u.

Thank you. You are a kind man. I think you would easily qualify for monkhood based on your kindness.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
exactly, from the way I see it, by revealing that he participated in the ops, he may have implicated his cohorts / team members - and those killed may (very unlikely imo) have their nok etc seeking revenge, not that fred revealed the names per se.
nevertheless, the braddel prostitutes would've seeked clearance before running the article and the higher echelon deemed it a non-risk, except for secluded fred himself, who will face the consequences himself, if any :unsure:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
exactly, from the way I see it, by revealing that he participated in the ops, he may have implicated his cohorts / team members - and those killed may (very unlikely imo) have their nok etc seeking revenge, not that fred revealed the names per se.
nevertheless, the braddel prostitutes would've seeked clearance before running the article and the higher echelon deemed it a non-risk, except for secluded fred himself, who will face the consequences himself, if any :unsure:
It is common to hear who and who is in it.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is common to hear who and who is in it.
in that case, ptader's point that the implications are there is valid- even if the names you seeked, weren't revealed per se :wink: