• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SG Special Forces soldier becomes a monk

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The identities remain classified notwithstanding the decades that have passed. It is for security reasons, not only for the troopers involved but their family members and those around them.

It's also the reason why other Ops undertaken - and there are others - are not, and will never be disclosed. This Op happened to be disclosed only because it was a "visible" hijacking case. Even so, only those information that could be disclosed were. The identities, tactics, type of weapons used, etc were not disclosed.

i think Drachom ( as Ltc Fred Cheong is known now) want to come to face the situation head on. i think he likely the Team Lead of the 10 members team.

he likely pump a few ( if not all ) of the 5 bullets to the leader of the hijacker's body.

events after ...he lost his wife and likely 9 other members also karma in their family or themselve jialat.

Drachom just want to face it head on.

Clearance from SAF given for him to face the press.

Maybe the Dalai Lama gave his blessings to Drachom.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN should be like movie i want 0 unharmed hostage enemy 格杀无论 KNN

a John Rambo will suffice

IMG_20190307_004240.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think Drachom ( as Ltc Fred Cheong is known now) want to come to face the situation head on. i think he likely the Team Lead of the 10 members team.

he likely pump a few ( if not all ) of the 5 bullets to the leader of the hijacker's body.

events after ...he lost his wife and likely 9 other members also karma in their family or themselve jialat.

I see nothing wrong with him talking to press About his sof past and present monk life.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't think the story is that complex. The 147th got a lead about a "newsworthy" story and followed up by contacting him for an interview. This untrustworthy fool's ego and vanity overcame common sense and his undertakings (both formal and informal) as he lapped up his five minutes of fame and glory, thinking that public adulation would follow.

Ironically, he stated this:
Drachom stressed that “there wasn’t any ego” from each member of the team.
The details of the operation are still fresh in Drachom’s mind, although he said the team has declared the chapter “forever closed”.

Not only is this fool vain, he lacks a sense of self-awareness.

While he has lost his wife, it doesn't mean the rest of the troopers involved are all widowers with no wife or children to worry about.

If a revenge attack does take place, I hope it is directed at this foolish vainpot, and at this foolish vainpot alone. After his reincarnation, this peacock can then have his wish "to serve my country" and "do it all over again" fulfilled with his "one more life".

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see nothing wrong with him talking to press About his sof past and present monk life.

He is free to talk about anything except classified information.

The identities (of those involved) remains classified information. It's for a good reason. It's for security, not only for those involved but those around them, especially their wife and children.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

The identities (of those involved) remains classified information. It's for a good reason. It's for security, not only for those involved but those around them, especially their wife and children.
But did he reveal the identities of those involved?

All those sof who were involved whole battalion will know when everyone talking about it.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know one of those who were part of it.
Whole battalion is talking about it .
How not to know.?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Press interview Fred is because very uncommon u see a soldier convert to a monk.
Press have to highlight his performance as a soldier that he no ordinary solider.
Nothing wrong .

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
But did he reveal the identities of those involved?

Here again, is my post in Msg 114:

1551938783900.png

All those sof who were involved whole battalion will know when everyone talking about it.

That's not a surprise. That is why the OSA and code of professional silence to shut up is in place. One is formal and legal. The other is professional and informal.

Only the loudmouthed peacocks who want their five minutes of cheap fame for themselves will indulge in self-aggandisement and talk about their involvement publicly.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the part he disclose identity of all involved.U seems to had grudges with him.

Here again, is my post in Msg 114:

View attachment 55158

That's not a surprise. That is why the OSA and code of professional silence to shut up is in place. One is formal and legal. The other is professional and informal.

Only the loudmouthed peacocks who want their five minutes of cheap fame for themselves will indulge in self-aggandisement and talk about their involvement publicly.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
He didn't ask for donations.
Whereas Kong hee keep asking for donation.

He is not asking for donations - yet.

Instead, he is begging for cheap attention and the adulation and adoration that he thought would come gushing his way.