• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporean girl looking for job asks Boss to interview her online instead of coming in-person, Boss says fuck off, not hiring you liao!

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20220911_043115.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also my niece has mentioned I'm a office idol.
I have nothing to do at work becas I complete the job within 30mins the most. What do I do after I placed my bet with
sg pool, coming here to be auntie and gan gansiokbin and wait to collect money from sg pool ? There are simply too much time for me to spare.
The more I gan the more money i collected last night. Exceeded my per day salary .

View attachment 161048
View attachment 161049
View attachment 161050
View attachment 161051
you and your “niece” switch and sexchange underwear like sharing panties and bra from same drawer.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When PAP says they need foreign talents?.... uhhh...

1. What talent does the foreigner has, that local don't need that type of talent?

All these foreign talents are merely recruiting renters for investment properties.... lies that PAP created...

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Jeffery,

You are either (1) very clever and scammed thousands of views on your useless website or (2) the girl looked at your website and realised that it may not be worth the time.

In either case, you are rubbish

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk so much for fuck? This bloody asshole SME Sinkie boss just wanna hire some cheap labor la. I know this type of creative agency. Wanna save money and hire an endless stream of interns to support one or two graphic designers.

Look at the pay. Haha laughable

1663549858517.jpeg