• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporean girl looking for job asks Boss to interview her online instead of coming in-person, Boss says fuck off, not hiring you liao!

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
you nag too much like a sinkie auntie on menopause.
Also my niece has mentioned I'm a office idol.
I have nothing to do at work becas I complete the job within 30mins the most. What do I do after I placed my bet with
sg pool, coming here to be auntie and gan gansiokbin and wait to collect money from sg pool ? There are simply too much time for me to spare.
The more I gan the more money i collected last night. Exceeded my per day salary .

Screenshot_20220919-004705_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220919-004712_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220919-004650_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220919-004849_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both are assholes lah. Younglings these days like to have things their way, they feel entitled. And Jeffrey should've asked for her reason.
Nothing wrong in a virtual zoom interview. It's been happening around the world. Anyway this is a preliminary interview . I am not sure why the HR or Employer behave this way. They should have be professional ask candidate the reason on request virtual interview. Rather then just cancel because angry??

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Nothing wrong in a virtual zoom interview. It's been happening around the world. Anyway this is a preliminary interview . I am not sure why the HR or Employer behave this way. They should have be professional ask candidate the reason on request virtual interview. Rather then just cancel because angry??
Yes virtual interviews, meetings are common these days. Covid showed us they are viable alternatives to an actual meet.

But the employer requested for an interview (I am sure he has his reason). As a job candidate, it is wise to accede to a reasonable request. Putting myself in the employer's shoes, I would be thinking ; I have not hired you yet and you want to shift goalposts? Don't want to come? Are you the lazy sort? The rebellious sort who would not follow instructions?

Like I said, both sides are assholes. He should've asked her why?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you have misunderstood what my "nobody care" is referring to. It is not on your opinion, but on your self-egoistic affirmation of talking big and self-imposed death sentence. like who gives a shit on your affirmation on a forum. just read and go on to the next post, what is the big deal.
KNN my uncle say smlj ? KNN you can talk cock sing song he cannot talk cock ?
My uncle know You have been giving tonnes of fake news and just kept quiet now you want to find trouble with him ? KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Requesting if it is possible for an online interview is not being entitled. It is being current.

Sarah is testing if this company had what it takes to be current and service humble. So that it will be suitable and not toxic for her to work in. I guess she knows the answer.

Usually such employer behaviour comes from the boomer flaccid era which has no place for the current. This type of employer truly needs 3rd World workers that is more in line with his flaccidness. Or in a sense of "willing to be tortured and manipulated in the name of having a job" culture that does not give a shit to employee rights. Very PAP-like. Then disguise it as "need hungry and hardworking workers."

Sarah is better off going for the Google type of working culture that go for creativity and innovation. This type of working culture and mindset are very foreign to the boomer flaccid. They cannot understand it at all.
Acting smart is all you can do. Peddling fake news . What is your motive?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you have misunderstood what my "nobody care" is referring to. It is not on your opinion, but on your self-egoistic affirmation of talking big and self-imposed death sentence. like who gives a shit on your affirmation on a forum. just read and go on to the next post, what is the big deal.
Phua jibye flaccid flaccid you ownself not flaccid only ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Requesting if it is possible for an online interview is not being entitled. It is being current.

Sarah is testing if this company had what it takes to be current and service humble. So that it will be suitable and not toxic for her to work in. I guess she knows the answer.

Usually such employer behaviour comes from the boomer flaccid era which has no place for the current. This type of employer truly needs 3rd World workers that is more in line with his flaccidness. Or in a sense of "willing to be tortured and manipulated in the name of having a job" culture that does not give a shit to employee rights. Very PAP-like. Then disguise it as "need hungry and hardworking workers."

Sarah is better off going for the Google type of working culture that go for creativity and innovation. This type of working culture and mindset are very foreign to the boomer flaccid. They cannot understand it at all.
Only idiots like you think wise people like my uncle went for vaccination to go travel and leestoran.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Current ki lan lo current. Lazy say Lazy.
KNN you must be 1 of those cannot work from home and want to quit type.
My wise uncle already said some bastard will use a advisor to sit next to them unseen from the camera KNN
Wise people like my uncle sees things from both sides. You jit tao jumped to Sarah ?

Same like the scheming thai leestoran boss you think the grab rider leelee so generous to give $600 tips ? Shows how stupid you are.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking jibye comments
You think Sarah got golden jibye is it ?

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say smlj ? KNN you can talk cock sing song he cannot talk cock ?
My uncle know You have been giving tonnes of fake news and just kept quiet now you want to find trouble with him ? KNN
Knn

Miss Knn, welcums back.
Knn Lau Unker missed you big big.
Everynighy cannot sleep well, like now 3am liao still Log in to check you Knn.