• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Room for rent: Landlord prefers nurse, share room with mum, take care of & wash mum’s clothes, clean the house, monthly rental S$200

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Listed on Carousell.

level 1
39strangers

·3 days ago

New Citizen
So the poor nurse has to pay you to be your maid? This is seriously very disturbing.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 1
deangsana

·3 days ago

crone hanta
Lol elder care costs $200 per day
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 1
seekers123

·3 days ago

Lao Jiao
It's actually quite creepy how a lot of landlords in SG only want single, young woman as their tenant.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol...here's my ad

Room for rent: landlord prefers chio bu with huge tits. Need to share room with landlord, take care of his sexual needs, clean his cock, monthly rental is $100.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think what he meant was he pay the tenant $200 and not collecting any rent KNN I.e $200 + rental say $800 =$1k not ker hoon KNN

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Renting to her at 200 a month is indeed very cheap.
Just need her to pay forward and perform some NS for the family who take her in.
Isn't it fair ??

It's like LKY gave u and your ancestor a shelter , gave u a place call home. So by asking the descendant to perform some NS. it justified.