• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sg pool screwed up and may face legal matters

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today 29aug around 12 midnight to 1am time frame sg pool online betting system had a technical issue that causes a potential legal suits from sinkie uncle's KNN
Problem encountered was bets being placed and money leeducted from the account with a transaction history of the bets being placed KNN when uncle click on the transaction it says pending confirmation of bets placed KNN and it was in this status for the next 0.5 hours or so I.e now it is upto sg pool to know the final leesult first before determining whether the bets had been successfully placed KNN my uncle won the bets but no money to take and bet amount then leefunded 30mins later KNN but my uncle bets was not the thousands kind so it doesn't make sense to engage a lawyer KNN
Take note during any conventional unsuccessful bets placed the money will not be leeducted from the account and message will indicate that bets failed either game suspended or closed KNN
Any sbf bro fall into victim ? KNN
As for my uncle he cannot accept to see the message of pending confirmation of bets becas for this sg pool can see leesult first KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If MOH and Singtel could fuck up with data leaks and cyber 'glitches'... how much better do you think SG Fools would do?

If you want to be a SG Fools gambler, go to one of the many outlets on this snot-sized island. It isn't hard.

Better yet, boycott. You gamble with SG Fools every week because you have (or perceive yourself to have) a shitty life, you fantasize about huat'ing overnight with a lucky bet to rescue you from sadness and low self-esteem. It's a psychological issue, that's all. :cool:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
If MOH and Singtel could fuck up with data leaks and cyber 'glitches'... how much better do you think SG Fools would do?

If you want to be a SG Fools gambler, go to one of the many outlets on this snot-sized island. It isn't hard.

Better yet, boycott. You gamble with SG Fools every week because you have (or perceive yourself to have) a shitty life, you fantasize about huat'ing overnight with a lucky bet to rescue you from sadness and low self-esteem. It's a psychological issue, that's all. :cool:
Just visit the outlets place your bet.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gambler need to abide gambler ethnic leegardless of technology

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for my uncle he cannot accept to see the message of pending confirmation of bets becas for this sg pool can see leesult first KNN
Latest update Sg pool claimed that technical team will investigate but the preliminary leesponse from mgt was that you need a leeceipt in order for a bet to be leecognised same as in outlet but my uncle say in outlet they will not hold your money and say hang on later then let you know can give leeceipt anot while the game was live :eek: mgt also cannot answer my uncle KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The closing of this case is to have gentlemen agreement that for betting especiallee live ones there shall be no such thing as pending state I.e either it fail to process or success. Sg pool ate humble pie for this :thumbsup: my uncle is a gentlemen shall not pursue further.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The closing of this case is to have gentlemen agreement that for betting especiallee live ones there shall be no such thing as pending state I.e either it fail to process or success. Sg pool ate humble pie for this :thumbsup: my uncle is a gentlemen shall not pursue further.
To be honest of course my uncle was hot about the case. But after some wise thoughts my uncle do not wish to break his own rice bowl. My uncle treat sg pool as his 财神 so cannot 德罪财神 :biggrin: my uncle do not wish to place bet with other bookies or oversea bookies becas onlee sg pool is leegal and easy access to his winnings i.e put money take money is still most important KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle can say all these bookies are damn bastard kiasu one. Another real life example my uncle encountered was at RWS at the black jack table. Once my uncle played solo on a table and croupier was a pinay with a msian chinese station mareneger.
After she leestributed my uncle 2 cards my uncle said pass means don't want anymore (he onlee has a 16) but the croupier still leestribute to him too fast and said oops and quicklee closed it. The card was 4 so my uncle would want it. My uncle then called for the station mareneger to void the game but was not allowed to. The 4 became the banker card and my uncle lost the game wtf KNN